The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a discussion thread for people waiting for the leak.

please get over it.

what? i thought this was a thread about news and leads and updates on a possible leak. which is why it's in this forum. chat threads go in out of control, no? the whole forum is waiting for the leak. last week this was a thread with updates from alan cross and artdirectors source. neither came through. imagine trying to find some of that news now. hardly any of the discussion in here pertains to the new album at all and it's extremely frustrating.

what? i thought this was a thread about news and leads and updates on a possible leak. which is why it's in this forum. chat threads go in out of control, no? the whole forum is waiting for the leak. last week this was a thread with updates from alan cross and artdirectors source. neither came through. imagine trying to find some of that news now. hardly any of the discussion in here pertains to the new album at all and it's extremely frustrating.

If there was any real news, it wouldn't be getting buried. We'd be talking about it here. But there isn't, so we aren't. This thread system will work fine when shit starts happening.

We're three-quarters of the way through this thread!

Part eleven... here we come!

I didn't say and didn't mean this is a chat thread. I'm saying it's to discuss all matters relating to a leak (i.e. rumors, leads, endless fake torrents, etc.), but we don't actually have the leak yet, which is what the mrmcphisto guy seems to be demanding to make this thread justified.

Good news, everyone:

screenshotsy1.png

Yes, seriously...if anything happens no one will be talking about magic 8 balls and french invasions. The whole Alan Cross fiasco kicked everybody into overdrive with the imminency of a leak...this is kind of what happens when things are so imminent.

Jeesh another day over and still no leak :sad:

See ya all in the morning for Pt 11 or 12 of riots/invasions/leaks/no leaks :wave:

Oh and a This blows from headache :wink:

Yes, seriously...if anything happens no one will be talking about magic 8 balls and french invasions. The whole Alan Cross fiasco kicked everybody into overdrive with the imminency of a leak...this is kind of what happens when things are so imminent.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom