The Bono/Edge Love Thread remix: Innocent AND Experienced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they are being hotlinked (posting someone else's link, rather than uploading it to your own image hosting account) that could be why. Sometimes hotlinked images are blocked. Sometimes I can see hotlinks, sometimes I can't. It's always best to upload images yourself rather than posting someone else's link.

If they are being hotlinked (posting someone else's link, rather than uploading it to your own image hosting account) that could be why. Sometimes hotlinked images are blocked. Sometimes I can see hotlinks, sometimes I can't. It's always best to upload images yourself rather than posting someone else's link.

Thanks for the info. They are mine, direct link copy from the embed codes in my personal account.

Hmm, not sure why Jeevey can't see them then. :hmm:

I haven't had any trouble with your links myself. But I still can't use domo's links. Computers are weird. :grumpy:

I think I could see them before on another device, so maybe I have wonkiness in-house.

SOOOOO many stars in my eyes from those last ones Domo!! :love:

Thank you to arw for finding this one. I spy... :wink:

edg%20belly%20n%20bono%20ie%20tour%206-2015.jpg~original

Hmm, not sure why Jeevey can't see them then. :hmm:

I haven't had any trouble with your links myself. But I still can't use domo's links. Computers are weird. :grumpy:

To make this occasion even weirder. I can now save your pics only is "ORIGINAL JPEG's " Which is a file that doesn't open either. :grumpy:

:hyper::drool::love:

WOW just ran threw the whole thread!
thanks to you all for posting! :applaud:

even spottier than usual time on line so haven't been able to get a lot of info, see pics. yt shows etc :grumpy: Except during the MSG gigs (and that's because i was outside The Garden 6 of 8 of the shows) .

Like i had no idea that Edge did that bend backward on his knees playing a :drool: Red & Black SG with Bono singing over him. jeeeeez :fansself: :lol:

E got some very cool tour shirts 'cept the Black Cowboyish one w the White Trim with he wore the night i saw them (msg) is boring imho). Love the Fringed leather jacket though!

looking forward to more as the Euro Leg kicks in! :hyper:

Last edited:
and this one(also London)

Attachments

• DSCN3691.jpg
    DSCN3691.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom