The Beautiful Men thread part...uh...I've lost count.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
thanks to anitram-from the new Vanity Fair

vanity-fair-hollywood-issue06.jpg

:combust:

~must go buy that issue of Vanity Fair even though I swore I would never buy VF again because they put Paris Hilton on the cover~

zooperson said:

GERRY!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Just FYI, I met our Gerry in Toronto the very day those pics were taken :faint: It was a total chance encounter.. I'm still amazed I survived it.

Anyway, glad to see other GB girls on Interference :wink: Ahh, when fandoms collide..... :lol:

kafrun said:

Just FYI, I met our Gerry in Toronto the very day those pics were taken :faint: It was a total chance encounter.. I'm still amazed I survived it.

Anyway, glad to see other GB girls on Interference :wink: Ahh, when fandoms collide..... :lol:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

you are SO lucky!!!!!!!!

U2democrat said:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

you are SO lucky!!!!!!!!
don't I know it :drool: I'm walking down the street in Toronto and there he is, in front of a Starbucks!

My encounter is posted over at GB.net if you guys want to take a look. There's also a post by a girl who ran into Gerry at a U2 show of all places :eek: I was actually at the show the very next night(this was Montreal 26 and 28, respectively). It's probably a good thing I didn't run into him that time - 1: He'd think I was stalking him :lol: and 2: U2 and Gerry in the same place at once? Too much goodness! :combust:

kafrun said:

There are many things I could say but I think WOW just about covers it

Congrats :up:

I don't normally buy 'Esquire' magazine but there was Viggo on the cover ~ so I had too.

And then, it was a special edition, so the front cover was Viggo in a suit and then the 2nd inner cover was Viggo in jeans and a t shirt :combust:

My apologies ~ I do not own a scanner

fah said:
I don't normally buy 'Esquire' magazine but there was Viggo on the cover ~ so I had too.

And then, it was a special edition, so the front cover was Viggo in a suit and then the 2nd inner cover was Viggo in jeans and a t shirt :combust:

My apologies ~ I do not own a scanner

I think I need to get that magazine.

I love your signature by the way. You should put this gif with it :wink:
iconbonoedgecantgetenoughsapphires1.gif

Good to see this thread's still going :up: :D. Love the picture of Bruce and Edge from the Grammys...that was a great show that night :yes:. I've recently discovered that, just like with my mom, my sister finds Bruce to be very attractive, too :D. I have such a huge amount of respect for Bruce, I really do...he is cool in my book.

Anywho, just popping in here again to do a little Neil posting, 'cause earlier this week I got a ticket to see him along with other members of Split Enz in Sydney in June, so I'm, like, super-excited :hyper:, and therefore feel like celebrating a bit:

NeilFinn7.jpg

God, how I love that smile :cute:...

And I just adore these two as well (particularly the second one :shifty:...):
NeilFinn9.jpg

OnceRemovedNeilSomeGuy.jpg

Angela

Angela thank you for the great Neil pictures! :heart: :bow: I love his smile! I hope you have a great time at the show. I saw him in San Fran about 3 years ago and he was fabulous! I'd love to see him and the guys from Split Enz. :drool:

Jake20Gyllenhaal20-20120-2030020-20.jpg

:drool:

Russty Cat said:
Angela thank you for the great Neil pictures! :heart: :bow: I love his smile! I hope you have a great time at the show. I saw him in San Fran about 3 years ago and he was fabulous! I'd love to see him and the guys from Split Enz. :drool:

Oh, excellent! I'm glad you had a good time! And thanks-I hope you can get that opportunity someday to see the band, too. It should be fun, first time I've ever seen any Finn-related concerts, also the first time I've ever seen a favorite band of mine at all, so...yeah, I'm looking very forward to it :).

Regarding the pictures...hehe, you're welcome, glad you like them, too, and that you agree with me about the smile as well :D! *High fives* You have good taste, my friend :yes:.

Originally posted by Russty Cat
Jake20Gyllenhaal20-20120-2030020-20.jpg

:drool:

Who's this guy? He's got nice eyes :).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Oh, excellent! I'm glad you had a good time! And thanks-I hope you can get that opportunity someday to see the band, too. It should be fun, first time I've ever seen any Finn-related concerts, also the first time I've ever seen a favorite band of mine at all, so..

Angela

that is JAKE GYLLENHAL.... one of the cutest guys in hollywood. i love him... he was awesome in brokeback mountain!

:heart: of course tho, bono is first on my list always! ;)

Moonlit_Angel said:

Oh, excellent! I'm glad you had a good time! And thanks-I hope you can get that opportunity someday to see the band, too. It should be fun, first time I've ever seen any Finn-related concerts, also the first time I've ever seen a favorite band of mine at all, so...yeah, I'm looking very forward to it :).

Regarding the pictures...hehe, you're welcome, glad you like them, too, and that you agree with me about the smile as well :D! *High fives* You have good taste, my friend :yes:.

Angela

That is so cool that it will be the first time! There is nothing like your first time with Finn related stuff. Be prepared to swoon. :giggle: He really is as nice a person as he seems. And really funny as well.

*high fives back atcha* This whole thread is damn hot, but I swear everytime I saw a Neil picture I drooled a bit more. Its just so nice to know I'm not the only one who gets the awesomeness that is Neil Finn. *dreamy sigh* :wink:

Babydoll was right. That is one Mr. Jake "GodcouldIbeanyhotter?" Gyllenhaal. He was amazing in Brokeback Mountain as well as Donnie Darko a movie that came out 5 or 6 years ago. He's not only pretty to look at, but a great actor as well.

Russty Cat said:
That is so cool that it will be the first time! There is nothing like your first time with Finn related stuff. Be prepared to swoon. :giggle: He really is as nice a person as he seems. And really funny as well.

Hehehe, oh, I can pretty well guarantee there will be plenty of swooning going on :D. He's hilarious in the live things I've heard with him, so I look forward to that as well (and with band members, no less-the banter I've heard in live things with the Enz and with Crowded House is just classic sometimes :lmao:, so I can only imagine what fun stuff could be shared at the show. Gotta love a guy with a great sense of humor :heart: :up:...).

I also can certainly believe that about him being nice, too :). It's refreshing to see celebrities like him out there, it really is.

Originally posted by Russty Cat
*high fives back atcha* This whole thread is damn hot, but I swear everytime I saw a Neil picture I drooled a bit more. Its just so nice to know I'm not the only one who gets the awesomeness that is Neil Finn. *dreamy sigh* :wink:

You certainly aren't the only one, no...this part just helped make you my new best friend, LOL. I'm glad you've been enjoying the pictures, I'll be more than happy to keep posting more as a result then. Again I say, you have good taste.

And thanks for the info on Jake. I've not seen any movies of his, but if I come across any, I'll check 'em out. I really want to see "Brokeback Mountain", but my theater isn't allowing it to be shown here in my town 'cause of what the movie's about (a lot of people here in my town are rather homophobic) :rolleyes:. Waah, waah, boo hoo, get over it already, people, sheesh. Ever hear of, I dunno, just not going into the room where the movie was being shown if you didn't want to see it?

Bah. Rant over...anywho, when that movie comes on Pay-Per View or DVD or something, I'll check it out then. Same with "Donnie Darko", if I ever get a chance to find that one somewhere. I've heard lots of talk about that movie, it sounds very interesting.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom