The 2014 AFL Thread Chasing a Place in the Eight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Bruce for informing us that you can count to six.

And yeah, holy fucking shit what is happening?! Are the Tiges just done? The miracle is fading fast.

Oh god, another easy goal to Port? Richmond played their grand final last week.

Wow Richmond couldn't even make double figures by quarter time. Fuck.

Half expecting this game to go the way both the teams have gone this year - Port dominant in the first half, Richmond to claw back a bit in the second half. They're still in this, as ridiculous as it seems - Port just being immensely clean and efficient under pressure.

Goddamn, Bachar Houli's beard is a thing of beauty.

"There's still three quarters. Richmond still have a chance, Richmond still have a chance! Teams have come back from this before. Richmond still have a chance, Richmond still have a chance! Every Port player could snap their hamstring. Richmond still have a chance, Richmond still have a chance!"

"Tiges, it's gone."

"I know."

"There's still three quarters. Richmond still have a chance, Richmond still have a chance! Teams have come back from this before. Richmond still have a chance, Richmond still have a chance! Every Port player could snap their hamstring. Richmond still have a chance, Richmond still have a chance!"

"Tiges, it's gone."

"I know."

:lol:

:(

It was probably silly to hope for more from Richmond, but there are three quarters to go...

"Tiges, it's gone."

"I know."

Hahaha

Yeah there's really no chance is there.

Their banner at the start of the game was cute, though. Positives!

I suppose Brisbane did come back from 52 points down late in the third to knock off Geelong last year. The disparity in talent between those two teams was bigger than today. Anything's possible. It's just exceedingly unlikely.

All those people who reckoned the uniform fiasco would be a distraction for Port now look even sillier than they already did, and they looked pretty fucking desperate to begin with.

Whoops, I missed Richmond's second, and barely caught the third. I'd better pay attention or I might never see them kick another goal this year.

Richmond deserve to be fined for this. Reckon there's a small chance Hardwick might walk after this match, he's had long enough.

I'm pretty convinced we would have. Not sure about winning, but we'd be in within 5 goals at worst.

How angering it must be, to be on such a high after 9 straight and then dish out this bottom 4 level crap once it's finals time.

Yeah now I wish we'd got a Showdown elimination final. I figured Port would win today, but bugger me I thought the Tiges would at least give the fairy tale a reasonable chance of going 10-0 before fading at the end. This display is simply disgraceful.

Back
Top Bottom