The 13 Worst Album Covers of 2009...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

But...but...but Joe Jonas looks so dreamy on the Lines, Vines, and Trying Times cover. How could that be one of the worst of the year?

lines-vines-and-trying-times.png

NLOTH album cover with = sign: Bad.
NLOTH album cover without = sign: Not bad.

Nothing compared to Maddoxx.

Haha I expected that link to have 13 reasons as to why the NLOTH clover sucks.. or something like that.

Even though I'm not that thrilled about it, it is still much better than the horrid cover for Bomb.

Haha I expected that link to have 13 reasons as to why the NLOTH clover sucks.. or something like that.

Even though I'm not that thrilled about it, it is still much better than the horrid cover for Bomb.

You don't like paedophiles? :wink:

:confused:

They don't look that bad on the Bomb cover! lol. They just look completely lacking in any motivation.
Ah, well I remember a thread about it where people kept saying Edge looked like a paedophile or something like that. :wink:

It looks like the album, no effort to make something beautiful.

Achtung's cover is terrible. With the exception of the UF single's cover, it was the worst in the band's history until HTDAAB came along.

The 'fro makes that an awesome cover by default.

Nah, the last night on earth cover has to be the worst, or possibly vertigo.

Achtung has about 8 of Anton Corbjins coolest ever photos of the band, but I can understand if you don't like them all as a montage, it works better as an LP over than a CD.

Axver's been modelling his look on that for many, many years!

Little known secret: that's actually me on October's cover.

Nah, the last night on earth cover has to be the worst, or possibly vertigo.

Achtung has about 8 of Anton Corbjins coolest ever photos of the band, but I can understand if you don't like them all as a montage, it works better as an LP over than a CD.

Hmm, may have to concede LNOE now that you mention it. Vertigo's cover is better than UF single/Achtung/HTDAAB, though. Not a good cover mind you, just a bit better.

As a montage, it's terrible, as photos most of them are uninteresting, as a cover it's purely a statement of indecisiveness.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. The album cover, and it has to be vinyl, not CD, is awesome. Their best imo. Sums up everything they were about in 91.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom