That "other" Anaheim show...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the one that didn't open with 5 Achtung Baby songs, I'm assuming.

Hey, at least you got All I Want Is You. And, uhh, singing Happy Birthday to Paul McGuinne$$.

Any show with EBTTRT as an opener, plus Zooropa, has to be better than most shows early on the tour. Thanks for the link.

Tim--you should use my remastered version of that show! It's a souped up Edge mix with the clicks/counts taken out. Assuming that was using the originally torrented Edge mix?

Tim--you should use my remastered version of that show! It's a souped up Edge mix with the clicks/counts taken out. Assuming that was using the originally torrented Edge mix?

Hey Sharebear. My audio is a mix I did between Loftarsa's Edge feed and Anonymous's untorrented Bono feed. It was the first mix I did and that definitely shows. All I did for this Youtube upload was post the same version that was originally posted 3 years ago as separate songs and also as complete DVD versions to u2torrents.
At some point I'd like to torrent an HD version since there aren't any other public versions of this night available. I would like to use your audio for that since you are offering :applaud: It really is a fantastic job you did on that! Also, please check your inbox, Ive got another question for you :up:

Back
Top Bottom