Testjeland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:

Hi back :wave:

What's new and/or exciting???

Hi Fah

New & exciting - slomey just left for the netherlands to start a new job, i'll move over when i am finished my teacher training in may.

Not much else to report.

What about you? :)

Lara Mullen said:

Hi Fah

New & exciting - slomey just left for the netherlands to start a new job, i'll move over when i am finished my teacher training in may.

Not much else to report.

What about you? :)

Busy with mini fah stuff ~ soccer (football to you) season has just ended and now softball season begins. It's a shorter season but we are much busier during the week. Throw in other things like swimming lessons and social events and I don't think we have a free day from the beginning of April til the 2nd or 3rd week or June :ohmy:

Work is busy too ~ I have just moved from my current team to the opposite team as they were so shortstaffed. I am happy to have a job I like but am starting to tire of all the overtime.

And in other news, we are painting the inside of our house. I thought we would have had the downstairs finished but the prep work is unbelievable.

Congrats on the teaching thing :up:

Thanks, can't belive I'm almost finished. Sadly there are no jobs but it's good experience I guess. :)

Sounds like youse will have a lot of fun anyway :D

Good luck with the painting. I always imagined finding the right colours would be the hard bit.

That's okay.

I've been very busy lately. Been working flat out to get ready for my supervisor coming and she didn't show up yesterday or today like she said she would. :angry:

I've been so nervous and anxious the last 4 days. I lost it with my first years today. I was doing well until about 10 minutes before the bell and saw one of them make a face at me because I told them their homework was for the 23rd instead of the 22nd (even though I had it written on the board :rolleyes: ). I was so angry, it was just so rude and I've spent the last 4 days spending all my time preparing work for them. I really thought I was about to burst into tears.

I hope she comes tomorrow because I don't think I'll cope much longer. :lol:

Lara Mullen said:
That's okay.

I've been very busy lately. Been working flat out

Yeah, same here. I need a break. Again... :sigh:

to get ready for my supervisor coming and she didn't show up yesterday or today like she said she would. :angry:

That really sucks. You prepare yourself for it and then they stay away. :down: Did you get in contact with her? Did she give a reason for her absence? Can you give her detention now? :)

I've been so nervous and anxious the last 4 days. I lost it with my first years today. I was doing well until about 10 minutes before the bell and saw one of them make a face at me because I told them their homework was for the 23rd instead of the 22nd (even though I had it written on the board :rolleyes: ). I was so angry, it was just so rude and I've spent the last 4 days spending all my time preparing work for them. I really thought I was about to burst into tears.

I hope she comes tomorrow because I don't think I'll cope much longer. :lol:

:hug:

No, I haven't heard from her and she didn't show up today. My head of dept said she'd like to phone her and see when she's coming because it's quite stressful waiting for a visit. She isn't supposed to tell me anyway but I think it's unfair to say "I'm definitely coming on Monday or Tuesday" and not turn up or even get in touch. When she thought I hadn't explained my absence last week she was on the phone straightaway. :shrug:

I left here at 5 yesterday, went straight to the library, left there at 9. Came home and had a shower, and was up until 12:30am preparing work. Up again at 6:45am this morning and to come in early and do more preparation. Oh, and I'm supposed to write a 3000 word essay by next Friday too. I've only got 600 words so far. :uhoh:

Lara Mullen said:
I left here at 5 yesterday, went straight to the library, left there at 9. Came home and had a shower, and was up until 12:30am preparing work. Up again at 6:45am this morning and to come in early and do more preparation. Oh, and I'm supposed to write a 3000 word essay by next Friday too. I've only got 600 words so far. :uhoh:

:yikes:

:vibe:

Back
Top Bottom