Terrace Tickets On TM for San Diego-2nd Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carol7lynn

The Fly
Just checked and they're selling Terrace Seating, singles, in section T23, T24, and T25 5th row if anyone is interested.
It's now 2:35 PST
Good luck

An update for you San Diego fans. There appear to be a lot of terrace seats being release. I was able to pull up as many as 7 and 8 at a time in section T4A and T23. The ones in T4A are in the 2nd and 3rd row by the stage.

they seem to be all gone now. But what is this that TM is doing. It's like one of their minions finds an old ticket on the floor and puts it up online, just to watch U2's fans scamble over themselves for it.

It could be also they're going to slowly put a few out at a time so that brokers don't get them, but only us "never say die" fans without tickets who suffer the TM screens, and the "there are problems with your submission" over and over.

Which btw why does TM even do that, the brokers get the best tickets anyway, and there is an "8 ticket limit" so the only people it twarts are all of us trying to get tickets.

I also wonder if there is some "night shift" that goes on after 8 pm, because several concerts I have found tickets on a Fri or Sat nite after 8 pm when presumeably everybody is out partying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom