Teen PLEBAns Party: Look, we're not a packet of cornflakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahaha, I managed to do mine the other week. You feel real good afterwards. :) Its just nice knowing where everything in your room is LOL.
Although, saying that, I still categorise my room as "organised chaos". :lol::wink:

:shifty:

and ooo, I just remembered I have to upload a pic I drew of Fly Bono today while I was in bed. (Lol ANOTHER picture of Bono ) I think he is my muse and/or he is just a sexy guy to draw. :shifty: I seem to collected more and more since joining interference...:hmm:

ive become slightly obsessed with the U2 rendition of night and day today :lol:
and they keep playing Mr.Hudson's new tune on the tv. pretty good :hmm:
The other day I was watching mtv 2 and with or without you was actually back in the top ten last week haha :cute:

ive become slightly obsessed with the U2 rendition of night and day today :lol:
and they keep playing Mr.Hudson's new tune on the tv. pretty good :hmm:
The other day I was watching mtv 2 and with or without you was actually back in the top ten last week haha :cute:

WOWY :drool:

Yeah I was watching VH1 yesterday and they were playing R&H :D

:wink:I love it when the music channels do that.:cute:
Actaully I woke up today and they played "crazy" about three times in one hour.

hmmmmmm *flicks through channels*
Play WOWY dammit ! :shifty:

awww:cute: We sure had fun too :D my mum is admittedly a Bono girl Lol. She claims to be the "perfect age" for him hehe, my dad is only a year younger than Bono, but he is 6 years older than my mum!
Yeah my mum is the one that got me listening to U2 too. Its a cute story actually.
As a teenager she used to work in a bookshop WHSmiths here in the U.k and they used to have the music department (my mum used to work in that department) and she said she was allowed to play what she wanted. So she played the Joshua Tree all the time :cute::heart:

Gotta work tonight :grumpy:

Yes, Liz, post a pic of your haircut!

Aleesha, hope you feel better...what you have sounds awful :hug:

<---------Check it ouuut!lol

I found a lemon in the kitchen that resembles the "lemon" icon in the title of this post. Kinda thought it was interesting. I snapped a few photos of our yellow little friend.:lol:

100_0749.jpg

Only this image is uploading.

I found a lemon in the kitchen that resembles the "lemon" icon in the title of this post. Kinda thought it was interesting. I snapped a few photos of our yellow little friend.:lol:

100_0749.jpg

Only this image is uploading.

:love: :drool:

Very artsy, with that shadow and all...:giggle:

I always get addicted to a song when I first hear it. I'm pretty sure I've been addicted to almost every U2 song I know at some point or another :lol:

Back
Top Bottom