TEEN PLEBAns: Now we're DEFINITELY out of control.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flybabe, I was reading your bio... six ear piercings!? :| <<< :lol:

And I'm not the best conversationist either, you know how you can like a person by sharing things in common? I guess that this one in particular doesn't fit. You know... neither of us being able to make a nice conversation. :lol:

Yeah,two on my left top ear and two on both ear lobes of course,I had 7 but it grew up.

It seems to be going really well between me and you,this is sort of a first for me,cause I am totally random and I never stay on one topic.:shrug:

well,we might have things in common,what do you like?

:lol:

I guess that's the main reason why you're not a great conversationist. But hey, at least you know why you're not. I don't even know what's wrong with me... :shrug:

I had an English teacher who must've had 4 piercings on each ear and one on her nose. And she always wore black, (from top to bottom!) ans she kinda looked like Dobby, the elf from Harry Potter hahaha and she dated the physics teacher which looked like Lord Farquaad from Shrek, he even was tiny too. hahaha

I like the color black just like the next person but I`m not gothic,that is just gross and stupid,and another reason I`m not a great conversationist is that I tend to keep to myself,I just don`t go up to people and start talking,I just don`t do those things.

I like the color black just like the next person but I`m not gothic,that is just gross and stupid,and another reason I`m not a great conversationist is that I tend to keep to myself,I just don`t go up to people and start talking,I just don`t do those things.

Yeah, I wasn't suggesting that you may be gothic, just that ear piercings reminded me of that teacher.

And yeah, I don't go up to people and start talking, I don't do that either, I guess that's one reason for me. I don't know about keeping things to myself. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom