TEEN PLEBAn Party: Waiting For July...*cricket*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG00567.jpg

IMG00568.jpg

These two are sprinkled with pics I took in Ireland and in Vegas/Arizona/California :drool:

IMG00569.jpg

IMG00570.jpg

Aaaand DVDs and books. Red Rocks is missing cuz it's in my living room. And I have U2 by U2 and U2 and i on my dresser, for obvious reasons :wink:

I promise I'm usually a much better photographer :doh: Camera quality and lighting were clearly not on my side here.

For good measure...

IMG00563.jpg

IMG00562.jpg

Two pics I took after the blizzard. And this I took at school. I parked behind this car...

IMG00557edited.jpg

:lmao: Ukranian nose??

I think it looks nice :shrug: But I know what you mean about just not being comfortable with it. I chopped all my hair off last year and while I loved the haircut...it just wasn't for me :(

No work :D I don't know when I'm working again. With my luck, probably Sunday :| I have to call them tonight for the schedule since I won't be back before next week.

I'm gonna watch American Idol tonight :wink:

Yup :D I was getting a kick out of the accents :lol:

And that one guy "from Rhode Island" (definitely from NY originally) with the big family? When he got the ticket and ran out and his...brothers or cousins or whatever pummeled him?? I was HYSTERICAL!! They were choking him!! And Ryan Seacrest looked absolutely terrified :lmao:

Hey Aleesha :D

And yes...super early. Sometimes they do this thing where you go get the number at night, and then get back there early in the morning before they hand out the first wristbands :hmm:

In Foxboro I got there at 6 AM and was #53...

:wave: hey, the parents went out for a while, and I had to feed the brothers...lol :shifty:

^ you guys need to get there early. And then run. run towards the claw like you have never run before. :lol:

Your rooms/the pictures in them/the u2 stuff is soo cool btw :D

:wave: hey, the parents went out for a while, and I had to feed the brothers...lol :shifty:

^ you guys need to get there early. And then run. run towards the claw like you have never run before. :lol:

After the run, each time, I nearly puked over the rail :crack: I am in very bad shape!

And thanks :)

Hey Aleesha :D

And yes...super early. Sometimes they do this thing where you go get the number at night, and then get back there early in the morning before they hand out the first wristbands :hmm:

In Foxboro I got there at 6 AM and was #53...

Okay we'll have to find out if they are doing the numbers the night before thingy and meet up. We'll still get there super early the day of though. 6am sounds good to me :up:
Sucks you and Liz are gonna be so far from the city though. We'll have to meet at my hotel that morning or the night before so we can get our numbers together.

Yes we'll run like the wind :wink:

^ haha do some training in preparation! :wink:

I am going to practice sprinting across the football field at the high school :wink:

Okay we'll have to find out if they are doing the numbers the night before thingy and meet up. We'll still get there super early the day of though. 6am sounds good to me :up:
Sucks you and Liz are gonna be so far from the city though. We'll have to meet at my hotel that morning or the night before so we can get our numbers together.

Wait...I don't know where we're going to be...or where I'm going to be. I haven't made any hotel reservations.

I am going to practice sprinting across the football field at the high school :wink:

Wait...I don't know where we're going to be...or where I'm going to be. I haven't made any hotel reservations.

Oh okay, I thought you were staying with Liz at a timeshare with her parents.
If not, you are more then welcome to room with me. I haven't made the reservations yet. Just waiting a little longer for the prices to drop on hotwire cuz they always do.

Haha good idea for practicing.

Ohhhh...I see. Yeah, Liz mentioned she was staying in a timeshare, but I don't know where it is. I don't know how long her parents are staying, since they're not going to night 2, and I think I'm driving her back to NY...:huh:

I'm waiting for her to get back to me :lol:

Really, the prices drop? Thanks for that info, because I thought they would only go up as the date got closer.

Yeah, I met up with people in Foxboro, we just met on the stadium grounds. But it was funny because there were several groups of people wandering the complex searching for the group that was the actual line :lol: It was like a casual race!

Yeah, I met up with people in Foxboro, we just met on the stadium grounds. But it was funny because there were several groups of people wandering the complex searching for the group that was the actual line :lol: It was like a casual race!

:lol: That's awesome! We'll have to do that if we don't room together.

Just know that you have a place to stay if you want.
I was thinking the other day of how many hotels are gonna have to do early wake up calls for all the fans staying in the rooms :wink:
And all the early morning cab rides to the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom