TEEN PLEBAn Party: Waiting For July...*cricket*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He has such lovely thighs :love:

*shuts up*

HAHA, I typoed thighs as things. Niiice. I can add that to my list of accidentally awkward typos :lol:

My favorite typo is still motuh.

:lol:

I dont think i have a favourite type-o...:hmm: I make too many.

Im sure somewhere I managed to type "fuck" into a completely inapropriate situation Lol!

:laugh: I'll try.

It is such a love hate relationship though

right, Ima shade his pretty face naow :cute:

how goes er, "food" consumption and stuff ? In other words, whatchhaa dooinngg? :)

Awwwwww, his "pretty face" :giggle: :cute: :cute: *feels giggly and girlish*

Food consumption not so great :slant: I never finished the jello. It's hard to eat with the gauze and I was worried that it was supposed to be out by now, but my friend just said that he had it in for 24 hrs. My mom is going to make me mashed potatoes soon...that should be interesting :lol:

I'm starving :(

I did actually, that was the first thing I had before I took the medecation. I let it melt in the sun so I could drink it :lol:

McDonalds milkshakes taste like liquid tootsie rolls :drool:

Ahhaha, I'm watching iCarly on Nick...:lol: I want to write some of my story but holding the icepack is making it hard to type! I'm going to write some more tomorrow :hyper:

I :heart: spongebob. Lol.

and I cant wait either heh :drool: I dont think Ill finish it tonight though, the jeans will take some serious time haha! (and I am admitedly a bit of a perfectionist, hence, why I pick apart all my work :lol: )

if you want I can give ya a quick spoiler of what Ive done so far before I go ;)

:laugh: From shading it, or just from looking at it? :lol:

I loved that hairdo. But after that it just got...well, bad. It was like...please, keep that hat on, love!

both :laugh:

yeah I agree with you there, while the top bit was shorter, like in this pic, it looked alright, but then it got...eh...bushy?

Im just uploading to photobucket btw :up:

righht, Ive taken these with a camera, cause I was too lazy to go downstairs and scan it :lol:

but it means you cant see all the fine little hairs that I spent AGES on :doh: lol. and the definition in the shading.

and yes, the big shadow over the paper is me. -_-

DSC06035.jpg

DSC06033.jpg

on thaat note! BED TIME :D

OH

MY

GOD

:ohmy:

Whoa, it looks just like him!!!!!! Like, if I saw that, I would be able to fall in love with him! :lol:

You did a great job with his lips, too. They look beautiful :up: :heart:

:lol: its hard not to get attached to certain pictures.... >_>

lol thanks! *erased them 4 times first* :shifty: :wink:

alright Val, Im gonna go, I hope you manage to eat something, and remain pain free :hug:

g'night ! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom