Teen PLEBAn Party: "Waiter, I'll have the Irish sausage, medium rare"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elevation Bono :)

But I was having an insomnia attack, so when I did finish it , it was tooo late to scan it :lol: So only she knows what it looks like at the moment lol.

I'll have to post ya something one day. Remind me to snag your address next time I iz on msn wid you. ;)

EDIT: I think I should pack my bag and shit, get ready for bed lol, I can never sleep on sundays. Might as well start tossing and turning :slant:

:lol: bye Val! :hug:

Elevation Bono :)

But I was having an insomnia attack, so when I did finish it , it was tooo late to scan it :lol: So only she knows what it looks like at the moment lol.

:lol: bye Val! :hug:

I HAZ A SCANNERZ :wink: Will try to scan as soon as possible!

actually come to think of it, we didn't really have that long, I came straight from school and we went to Camden town :happy:

and then it was like *walk walk walk walk*

But I did give her a painting :cute:

And we had this fecking long city tour :scream: which i was forced to take.
Becuase of school. ( I've been in london 4 times already , come on! B'n there , done that)

The painting is awesome:love:

:shifty:

Sounds like quite an adventure, Domo :lol: And so cool that you guys got to meet! :cute:

So, I was supposed to work from 11-7 today...but when I got there, they were putting up a sign saying the store was closed due to water damage, and the manager was crying. The storm caused the roof to collapse and about a third of the store is just destroyed, and all the shoes and handbags got ruined when the ceiling and water fell on them. They can't open the store till the fire marshall says it safe...and the water can still travel and cause more of the ceiling to fall :crack: :crack:

I worked till five in the stockroom processing clothes. :|

Wow, thats heavy stuff, must be really tough on everone that works there:ohmy:
Damn.

:lol: :madwife: I want our sun back dammit! LOL.

:ohmy:pictures...

:doh:D'OH!!

Fuck :doh:

Sounds like quite an adventure, Domo :lol: And so cool that you guys got to meet! :cute:

So, I was supposed to work from 11-7 today...but when I got there, they were putting up a sign saying the store was closed due to water damage, and the manager was crying. The storm caused the roof to collapse and about a third of the store is just destroyed, and all the shoes and handbags got ruined when the ceiling and water fell on them. They can't open the store till the fire marshall says it safe...and the water can still travel and cause more of the ceiling to fall :crack: :crack:

I worked till five in the stockroom processing clothes. :|

OMG :ohmy:

Glad no one was hurt though.

Well they had to use anesthetics , so my whole mouth was numb. I hate that.:down:
I never had any problems with dentist , but today really scared the shit out of me.
I kind of almost fainted, and I never did that in my life:hmm:

I bought a bruce springsteen album to lift up my spirits tough!
My CD collection is getting bigger and bigger:hyper:

I'm not really here...supposed to be writing a paper...:scream:

Domo, that sucks. I HATE going to the dentist :yikes:

You all have to many essays, I just found out I missed an appointment, that I didn't even make...
And it was for the judgment of my exams :wink: Its going great here ! *sarcasm rules*

:lol:

oh noes lol!

Ive planned this essay, its just writing out. But its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . BORING. :happy:

apart from your em, dental stuff lol, how are ya?

Wisdom teeth :down: :down: :down: :down:

I'm ok...it's raining. Again. Not good.

Aleesha, did you get my PM? I was having some problems with them last night :|

Edit: Massive crosspost :doh:

Going to step away from the computer, because I'm clearly having posting issues :lol:

Yeah, I'm just worried about my job...the continuing rain is probably not making things any better. I reeeally hope it doesn't get worse....cuz I'd like to be able to go back to work before never :|

:yes: I suppose they have...that would seem logical anyway, to keep more of the ceiling tiles from getting wet and falling.

This paper is short but a sucky topic...how iron and railroads changed American society. Dude, it takes like a few sentences to say that railroads made travel easier and connected the whole country. Ughhhh.

I hate it when that happens they expect you to write so much about something you can summarise in a bout two sentences. =/

Im writing a compartive essay on two texts about the earliest travels in Africa, one is called "the heart of darkness" and one is an extract from a national geographic magazine.

The question itself is about a paragraph long.

*snores*

Roll on spring break......

When I say "writing" I mean, writing a line. Groaning. Daydreaming for about 5minutes, write a line etc etc etc :panic:

This is my exact method of paper writing! Except it usually includes "take a bite of food for distraction". Until there is literally no time left...that's when I pop on the headphones and bang out a bazillion pages in an hour. Most of which suck :lol:

Oh ya, forgot you PMed me a chapter :hyper:

I'm gonna read it as soon as I get back from walking my dog.

:evil: :hyper:

:lol: hahaaaa. *sigh* homework, good times, good times lol.

I have a page now...I think Im gonna do half of it then do some art, I cant concentrte today. I had a full day of lessons, none of which were art. Brain has melted. :D

Back
Top Bottom