Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^I love your eyes. They're the perfect shade of green. And green eyes are the least common :love:

And hey, brown eyes are pretty too! Certain shades are lovely.

My eyes are my only feature that I reeally like

:shifty:

this is me

I don't like my face being on the internet so I will probably remove that picture. :lol:

And yes, green eyes are spectacular! My brother has these green/hazel eyes and they change color. They're amazing! And my oldest brother has gray/blue eyes that change color with what what he wears and I'm stuck with these brown eyes. It's like...WTTTFFF!!

PSHAWWWWW...you have lovely eyes. Stop complainin'. :wink:

It used to freak me out to think people could see my pictures. But I guess I got over it. All my pictures on facebook are set to where only my friends can see them.

There's a picture of me on my profile here...it's over a year old, but my eyes haven't changed, haha. I should update that thing, though.

:hug: Awww, thank you.

:love: You do have gorgeous eyes! I've seen your profile before. :wink: My first thought was, "Son of a bitch I want her eyes!"

Well, I used to have a myspace and a facebook. Got rid of them both because I HATE social networking. I have a twitter but only to follow people.

But here, I write all that FF and...yeah...:shifty::lol:

::goes to edit to delete picture.:: LOLOL!

:lol: Thanks.

I have a twitter...I actually love Twitter. I use it to literally think aloud...and people actually listen to my random babbling!

And you know what, I got on the computer to WRITE, and now look what you've done...I haven't written a sentence! :lol:

:shifty: oops.

LOLOLOL! I'm going to post chapter four of ATT probably tomorrow night and then I am retiring from the FF world for a bit. Got to finish a book I've been working on for two years. I'm determined to finish it and get it out to agents/publishers by the end of the year.

Alas, I will let you write! :lol:

Oh, btw, I will PM you my Twitter name if you want to follow.:wink:

Yes, true, it can always grow back but I've had long hair practically my whole life and whenever I cut, even like, five inches or so, I go insane!

And I had a purple shimmer to mine once. I loved it! :love: But it didn't stay in very long. And now I'm allergic to hair dye, I get blisters on my ears, neck and scalp. I just got this allergy about two, three years ago. And it says on dye box's that people with tattoo's have a higher risk of being allergic to hair dye. And I'm covered in tats. :doh:

I dye it anyways. lol. Because if I don't, then I have light brown roots and then a black tail. Oy...And I think I'm allergic to peroxide, actually. :hmm: Not sure.

And send us a picture when it looks decent. :D Why can't you wash it for two days? I would go nuts!

I don't even have a tattoo and I'm allergic for it to! I hate it, because in the winter my hair looks really dull brown. In the summer I automatically gat some sort of highlights and more color , but I can't dye it, because the Peroxide actually makes me faint . (I've tried 3 imes , fainted 2 last time I got a seizure to. ) So no dye for me to.
Scary what a bit of hair dye can do to you. My friend got blisters to. They must hurt so much.

OMG you passed out?? That's scary! :hug: Wow...

Yeah, the blisters suuucck! I get all itchy and they burn and it's...horrible. My ears swell up really, really bad. It lasts for only about two/three days but those days are hell. I keep trying different brands to see if I can find one that isn't so bad but it's almost impossible. I will have to try to find that allergy free hair dye and let you know. A woman at work told me about it. There's no peroxide or harsh chemicals.

And I'm thinking it's peroxide because I cleaned my ears with it once cause I got a scratch on my ear and next thing I know, I have little bumps on my ears the next day. And the tattoo's only make it worse. Something with the ink that kind of sets it off. It's very strange and depressing. I mean, what are we going to do when we start going gray??? :huh:

:( :hug: We're going into a sad time now, haha. I'm going to be I'm such a bad mood on Friday. I would be in such a preparation frenzy right now...

I gotta stop.

OMG you passed out?? That's scary! :hug: Wow...

Yeah, the blisters suuucck! I get all itchy and they burn and it's...horrible. My ears swell up really, really bad. It lasts for only about two/three days but those days are hell. I keep trying different brands to see if I can find one that isn't so bad but it's almost impossible. I will have to try to find that allergy free hair dye and let you know. A woman at work told me about it. There's no peroxide or harsh chemicals.

And I'm thinking it's peroxide because I cleaned my ears with it once cause I got a scratch on my ear and next thing I know, I have little bumps on my ears the next day. And the tattoo's only make it worse. Something with the ink that kind of sets it off. It's very strange and depressing. I mean, what are we going to do when we start going gray??? :huh:

:scream: I wasn't even thinking about the going grey part! Thanks for that.:tsk: My friend is hairdresser, and she said that the hair dye they use , contains 10 times less peroxide. Apparently the "supermarket ones" have different rules and regulations, about the amount of toxic stuff in it.
So she told me to try it at a decent hairdresser , but yeah, I'm pretty scared becuase If I pass out again I'm gonna look like an idiot or
it just burns and hurts afterward.

And I want tattoos for god sake , its only getting worse. :doh:

It is unbearably hot and sticky in my house :scream:
I can't even get on the computer because it's too hot and I have
to go to bed soonish!

I like how I use made up words as if they were real :lol:

:scream: I wasn't even thinking about the going grey part! Thanks for that.:tsk: My friend is hairdresser, and she said that the hair dye they use , contains 10 times less peroxide. Apparently the "supermarket ones" have different rules and regulations, about the amount of toxic stuff in it.
So she told me to try it at a decent hairdresser , but yeah, I'm pretty scared becuase If I pass out again I'm gonna look like an idiot or
it just burns and hurts afterward.

And I want tattoos for god sake , its only getting worse. :doh:

I went to a hairdresser--professional, the best I've ever had--and he dyed my hair and it wasn't as bad as the store products. I had a few bumps here and there on my head, but ears didn't blister all that bad. And I was talking to another hairdresser and she said to water down the dye just a tad and to rinse, rinse, rinse! I have to use black dye and we just have to make sure that there is no more black running out of our hair. The dye might not stay in as long, but at least we won't break out or burn, ya know? And I know what you mean about the burning. It's terrible! :sad:

And yes, tattoo's make it worse. If I'm not mistaken, it's the metals inside the ink that when in your body, doesn't get along with certain chemicals in hair dye. It doesn't happen to everyone. I was allergic to hair dye long before my tattoos. But once I got the tats, it seemed to have gotten worse. So I kind of exchanged one thing for another. That and tattoo's don't make me break out. :lol: So if you're already allergic to dye, you might as well get tatted! LOL!

And sorry about the gray part...let's just age with dignity and grace! :hug:

My PM box is full. :( Email?

Email is good! What's your email, babe?

Your avi = :combust:

He's getting hotter everyday. I swear! Watching him in HD @ rosebowl is :love:
this interview was cute. Zane Lowe is a cool guy.

It is unbearably hot and sticky in my house :scream:
I can't even get on the computer because it's too hot and I have
to go to bed soonish!

I like how I use made up words as if they were real :lol:

I feel exactly the same way. Laptop is so hot. I usually have it on my lap,
but I gave in about 15 minutes. Its on the table now.:crack:
Sun is burning!

I went to a hairdresser--professional, the best I've ever had--and he dyed my hair and it wasn't as bad as the store products. I had a few bumps here and there on my head, but ears didn't blister all that bad. And I was talking to another hairdresser and she said to water down the dye just a tad and to rinse, rinse, rinse! I have to use black dye and we just have to make sure that there is no more black running out of our hair. The dye might not stay in as long, but at least we won't break out or burn, ya know? And I know what you mean about the burning. It's terrible! :sad:

And yes, tattoo's make it worse. If I'm not mistaken, it's the metals inside the ink that when in your body, doesn't get along with certain chemicals in hair dye. It doesn't happen to everyone. I was allergic to hair dye long before my tattoos. But once I got the tats, it seemed to have gotten worse. So I kind of exchanged one thing for another. That and tattoo's don't make me break out. :lol: So if you're already allergic to dye, you might as well get tatted! LOL!

And sorry about the gray part...let's just age with dignity and grace! :hug:
Email is good! What's your email, babe?

Yeah , I might just try that. If I get enough guts.
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems with hair dye. :hug:
It must be rubbish.

Woo , Kristen what are you doing in Edgeworld :flirt: Taking a walk on the wild side ?

Ha we just won again at the soccer WC! Quarter finals against Brazil or Chile now..
Were screwed:lol: Al tough we played this match so well compared to the previous 3.
Sorry . I'm very exited about this. this means to us what hockey means to Canada.

Back
Top Bottom