Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you deserve some :hug::hug: x 100000000

Aww thanks.

:sad: That's really depressing :| :hug: :hug:

Why didn't you still want to go?

Didn't really feel like going. I'm gonna be going to Toronto next weekend so I just wanted to relax this weekend.

My mom didn't mind at all though. She loves going on shopping trips like that by herself.

Oh yeah, that makes sense. Your mom sounds pretty cool :cute:

Ha, I'm at the hair salon now, waiting for the dye to set. TIt tkes 35 minutes! It used to be so boring, but now that I have this phone...no more! :lol:

Oh yeah, that makes sense. Your mom sounds pretty cool :cute:

Ha, I'm at the hair salon now, waiting for the dye to set. It tkes 35 minutes! It used to be so boring, but now that I have this phone...no more! :lol:

Argh! :doh: :lol: The Internet was a little wonky in the salon, and it looked like that had never posted. And I saw that I'd made a typo and then fixed it and posted...without realizing it had eventually gone through the first time.

Oh, and I just saw that you had posted again in between my double posts :lol:

I dyed it the same color...but it hadn't been done since January so it was all faded and growing out and blah. And I just got about a half inch taken off cause it was really shaggy :lol:
On Wednesday I'm getting this treatment done that will hopefully make it nice and soft and hopefully no more humidity hair. It's only 85 dollars...

Then, my hair doesn't get anything but cut until like December, hahaha

Oh, and I just saw that you had posted again in between my double posts :lol:

I dyed it the same color...but it hadn't been done since January so it was all faded and growing out and blah. And I just got about a half inch taken off cause it was really shaggy :lol:
On Wednesday I'm getting this treatment done that will hopefully make it nice and soft and hopefully no more humidity hair. It's only 85 dollars...

Then, my hair doesn't get anything but cut until like December, hahaha

So I'll get to see your nice new cut and colour in person in a few weeks :hyper:

I love how you sacrifice hair money for tour money :up:

My hair really needs something done to it. Since I'm growing it out again, it's at an awkward stage where it looks shaggy and not styled at all. It's at that point where I'm frustrated and wanna cut it again, but I know if I wait a few more months it'll grow out and get longer and past the weird stage.

Plus the colour need to be done again. I'm thinking I want to just let my natural colour grow in and when the roots get long enough, just have them dye it a matching colour to the roots.

Haha yes, I know who's fault it is that my hair suffers :grumpy: :lol:

I know what you mean by the awkward stage. I cut my hair really short last February or something (early 09) and it really didn't look right...so I just let it grow and grow and grow. I didn't cut it for months, until it became a huge shaggy mess and it was long enough for me to not fear cutting it. And it was really bad cause they had razored it, so it was really fine and wispy :yikes:

Ha, and now it got sooo long. Luckily it grows fast. Does yours grow fast?

That's a good idea to just give it time. And coloring it is so expensive. If you do that, you can just color the ends until enough of the roots grow out.

I love hair talk :lol:

I haven't cut my hair in a year. :huh: I have a thing about cutting it. In high school I had it really, really long, like past my bum and I was in this "goth" stage and went to dye it blue. Well it turned out like a seaweed green, so my friend put my hair in a ponytail and just...SNAP! Took it all off so that it was just below my eyes. And it looked terrible because it just cut off, ya know? So I had to go to a salon and get it dyed either black or red and I chose black. There was no way to get the green out of it. :doh: Oh it was terrible.

So ever since then, I rarely ever get it cut unless it's just a trim. And I'm in Florida, in 100 degree weather and I've been tempted to just get rid of it but I don't have the guts. It's almost down to my butt again...I do need to get it trimmed though...::sigh::

Ha, it ain't beautiful right now :wink: I hate the way they iron it, and I can't wash it for two days :scream:

Blue eh? :hmm: I had them add a blue glaze to mine, so in the light...it shines kinda bluish :lol: I was going to add some streaks to it, but now I...can't afford it. So your idea was cool! But...chopping your hair, ahh that sucks. But at least it's only hair. We can chop it off, do horrible dye jobs to it...and it will always grow back new!

Yes, true, it can always grow back but I've had long hair practically my whole life and whenever I cut, even like, five inches or so, I go insane!

And I had a purple shimmer to mine once. I loved it! :love: But it didn't stay in very long. And now I'm allergic to hair dye, I get blisters on my ears, neck and scalp. I just got this allergy about two, three years ago. And it says on dye box's that people with tattoo's have a higher risk of being allergic to hair dye. And I'm covered in tats. :doh:

I dye it anyways. lol. Because if I don't, then I have light brown roots and then a black tail. Oy...And I think I'm allergic to peroxide, actually. :hmm: Not sure.

And send us a picture when it looks decent. :D Why can't you wash it for two days? I would go nuts!

I know what you mean about too much hair being cut off...it's happened to me SO many times. I always want to cut it shorter, and then when I do...I get upset :lol: It's about at my collar bone now, which is longer than it's been in years, but I like it that way now :shrug:

Allergic to hair dye?! That's horrible :crack: I would freak...I've been coloring my hair since I was 14, I would hate to go back. My hair is a really blah kind of mousy brown. Since I hadn't done it in five months, it was all grown in on top and the rest was fading to like red-brown.

And I can't wash it for two days because the dye has to set. The people at the salon say not to wash it for at least 48 hours. :|

I know what you mean about too much hair being cut off...it's happened to me SO many times. I always want to cut it shorter, and then when I do...I get upset :lol: It's about at my collar bone now, which is longer than it's been in years, but I like it that way now :shrug:

Allergic to hair dye?! That's horrible :crack: I would freak...I've been coloring my hair since I was 14, I would hate to go back. My hair is a really blah kind of mousy brown. Since I hadn't done it in five months, it was all grown in on top and the rest was fading to like red-brown.

And I can't wash it for two days because the dye has to set. The people at the salon say not to wash it for at least 48 hours. :|

Oh my gosh I would be screwed! LOL! If I wash out the dye really, really, good to where there is no more bleeding color, the breakout won't be as bad. But if I leave it in, the next morning I'm in pain. Even if I go to a pro, I still break out. :sigh:

And the collarbone is a good length. :D If I DO decide to cut it, it would be that length. Not too short, not too long.

And I know what you mean about the mixture of color. Mine's the same where. There some brown and some red and even some blond. It's an odd color. What color do you dye it now?

And I think there is an allergy free hair dye out there somewhere where they use an oil base. But I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's really dark brown...not actually black, but close. My sister has really dark hair and I was like...hmph, not fair. Haha, but the color I do it is darker than hers. I have really fair skin and my eyes are light, so I decided that would look good with really dark hair, haha.

Gosh, that sucks about the rash...ouch. :slant:

I wish I had light eyes. :angry: I'm stuck with these brown...things. LOL! They turn hazel every once in awhile, or some gold or red flakes will show up here and there. I LOVE the blue eye/black hair. I think it's the perfect combination! I wish I had blue eyes. But, hey!, Bono loves dark eyes/dark hair so I guess it's alright.

I'm trying to think of celebrities with blue eyes and dark hair and, unfortunately, the only one that comes to mind ATM is Megan Fox. Which is a shame because I'm not much of a fan. :lol::reject:

I guess Angelina Jolie would be another. :hmm: She has the pretty green eyes and dark hair.

Back
Top Bottom