TEEN PLEBA GIRLS:Showing some love for our guys,Bono,Bowie,Johnny and more!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha hookers!

im kind of pissed. my friend quit the job we were doing together without even starting. and she hasnt been in school.
you?

no actually i liked it!
it was really balanced. i like the ending too with bono and edge haha

yeah its okay i guess i have to call her and bitch her out b/c its going to suck. i can tell all ready im not going to be able become friends with these people

yuck. i hate colds yet i would die for one now lol to get out of school and shit

omg really! yay! :hyper: yeah Edge and Bono are so perfect to write with each other. hehe

ugh that does suck. Is she a really close friend?

haha yeah that's how it goes though. When you don't want a cold you get one and when you'd love to get sick you're perfectly healthy. grrrr. lol.

yeah they are!

yeah ive known her practically all of my life. im just pissed that im stuck with this job b/c i have to keep it if i want a damn car and stuff. plus my parents will kill me.

exactly why cant colds come when you want them?

uuuggghhh! that sucks. Sorry. working sucks too. Why does it have to be so lame. :| and yeah getting a car is worth working..maybe. lol

I know! not fair. I hate being sick and now is not the time! I'm already stuck in the house enough because of the snow I don't need to be bed ridden on top of that :madspit:

yeah im so stressed with it its not even worth it really.

ewww yeah you dont need to get sick

and now even though I know I wont be able to go I'm looking up show times for U23D in Seattle. If only there wasn't snow!! :mad: Or if it plays for a while and some on the snow melts...but I doubt I'll get my mom to drive all that way. She hates the ice. Maybe we could go on the weekend and my Dad could drive but ugh he would NOT want to see it. I can see his face now. He'd be like uh..I'll drive but I'm staying in the car :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom