TEEN PLEBA GIRLS:Showing some love for our guys,Bono,Bowie,Johnny and more!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol LUCKY

i had a dream but it SUCKED

i was stalking U2...well just adam and edge idk where the other 2 were.

:crack:

ok now that we've read it...will you be erasing it all? Because you do now that the whole world can be reading it right now, right?

:lmao:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
lol LUCKY

i had a dream but it SUCKED

i was stalking U2...well just adam and edge idk where the other 2 were.

Still good to me :drool:

I had a dream too...way to boring! I don't even remember what I was doing!

i barely remember it but i caught up with them.

all i remember is adam smiling at me :drool: and then edge and i didnt really talk because HE didnt want to :grumpy:

iloveedge said:
haha!!

I'm tired...I've been up since 5h this morning...

how about you? :flirt:

aww :hug:

I'm ok..I'm pissed at my brother right now :mad: earlier his girlfriend came over and she was here only for a little while before her and my brother went upstairs and I was like what are they doing. So I go into the kitchen and at first I thought they were on the computer. Cause the only thing upstairs is my room and the office. But then I heard the shower water running and then giggling...they fucking took a shower together! at like noon and with me and my mom right in the house! And then after they had the nerve to come downstairs and walk by me, both with wet hair!, as if it was totally cool! Why in the hell would you think that was an ok thing to do!? I don't get it! Even if my mom once said it was okay for them to take a bath together..she said that cause they went and did it while me and my mom and dad were camping! UGH! :scream: so my mom and my brother had a big huge fight and I was shaking like a leaf and trying to make some pumpkin bread for my Dad. :crack: then after the fight was over my brother left with his girlfriend and I had to be with my mom while she cried her eyes out :| ..so I'm a little tired from all that.

phew..sorry for venting all over you. :kiss: :lol:

WithOrWithOutE said:

aww Adge you know Edge isn't really like that :hug: He's going to love meeting you. And especially when you say everything you have planned...like you love him :cute: :D

i know its just my stupid fears.

as long as he loves me ill be happy :)

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

exactly what I've been saying all day :huh:

iloveedge said:
HAH! How old is he anyways?

Come'er you :hug:

I don't mind!

he's 18 but he doesn't have a job, he doesn't help around the house. All he does is get up around noon and go hang out with his friends and smoke pot. Then he comes home at midnight so he doesn't have to talk to any of us. :|

thanks love :hug:

WithOrWithOutE said:

he's 18 but he doesn't have a job, he doesn't help around the house. All he does is get up around noon and go hang out with his friends and smoke pot. Then he comes home at midnight so he doesn't have to talk to any of us. :|

thanks love :hug:

Pot Head :tsk: What a loser...

You're welcome :hug:

Well, I'm going to bed :yawn: If I don't want my teacher to throw me a chalk because I'm sleeping on the desk, I better go now...

omg yeah bono wants me all the time wth is w/ that lol and edge ignoresme:mad:

yeah theres no way he cant love me!!

that all sucks. stupid teenagers...and i am one!

yeah well you can always be with Bono :drool: dangit Edge! he needs to see the light and realize he needs you! :madwife: lol

nope he'll totally love you. OMG I saw a preview for U23D today I was so excited :hyper: but I wont be able to see it. We could go if there wasn't so much snow making it impossible to drive. :grumpy: so I'll have to wait till it comes out on dvd.

haha yeah but you don't seem like a teenager. You're more mature.

haha yeah. edge will come to his senses
it looks amazing that sucks u cant see it. im making my parents take me!

yeah im mature when i need to be....and then very immature at times :rockon:

well i better go im so tired. ill talk to you tomorrow if your on earlier than this haha

Back
Top Bottom