TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Impatiently waiting to see our guys in 3D hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha sounds like a good idea!

I'm doing pretty good thanks! Got one of my mates whos as obsessed about U2 as me staying tomorrow until Sat :D so that me happy!

I've had a serious craving to see Edge all day though, in concert i mean, so i had to watch pomart:drool: He looks too good for words in those pants!! :ohmy: :drool:

Ye neither do i it sucks, this is my mate i met over myspace, she lives in England so i dont see her very often, but shes the closest U2 friend i have! Thank god for you guys! :happy:

hehe, i'm just perving over bedge pics for now:shifty:
they are soooooo good :drool:

Aww man thats harsh!

Same!! Oooh i just love the emote of bono just casually walking behind Edge and strokes his backside:combust:

How the mind wanders...:faint:

haha i know im terrible! :reject: but i love it!

anyway Am i have to go, talk to you again soon

have fun with bedge:wink:

:hug::kiss:

theyre just selling a bunch of artwork and such. the tickets have been all sold out. they were free im pretty sure but really hard to get.
and bono is going to be there. and i was thinking of scheduling my tour at hofstra that day...b/c i got in.... and then i could stop by there see if i can get a glimpse of him. but idk if its worth it. b/c then i can save this trip and use it again if he goes backi nto the city for something

Back
Top Bottom