Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
if i remember i always have spf 15 on my face, and i put it on my body for being outdoors. i don't tan as much as many girls, but i like a good lay-down in the sun for a nap with a u2 show on the ipod or to read. but i also am active in other ways and my arms always end up way darker than the rest of me.

this au pair family i just talked to has 2.5 acres of land, i could totally get a tan sans tan lines while the kids are at school.

Yeah, that's just too little action for me. I listen to music usually while I'm on the computer or something, like I am now. And pretty much whenever I'm on here.

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, that's just too little action for me. I listen to music usually while I'm on the computer or something, like I am now. And pretty much whenever I'm on here.

sometimes i just wanna lie in the sun and be lazy and doze off

:drool:

Varitek said:

And down goes Axver.

Aussies for the phail. Two of the top three are Americans now.

iwojima1.jpg

my favorite way to listen to boots is at the gym. i can kinda dance to them, though it's probably bad cause i end up pacing my workout to the tempo of whatever's on. but streets is a great way to start a workout, bad/40 is an incredible way to walk home from one with the endorphins and adrenaline, etc.

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, I can't nap. I just can't do it. If I could, I'd do it like that.

i learned to love the nap very, very quickly in college. god i fucking love the nap. i took a 4 hour one last night that was supposed to be one hour. so instead i figured that was mynight's sleep, as the game was at 6 anyway. i'm soooo tired right now.

Varitek said:
my favorite way to listen to boots is at the gym. i can kinda dance to them, though it's probably bad cause i end up pacing my workout to the tempo of whatever's on. but streets is a great way to start a workout, bad/40 is an incredible way to walk home from one with the endorphins and adrenaline, etc.

:lol:

When I run, I usually listen to a couple rock songs with a good tempo. I think I've found the best tempo lies in David Bowie's Aladdin Sane album, specifically with Watch That Man, Panic in Detroit, and Cracked Actor.

The best U2 workout songs are Electric Co., Streets, and Last Night on Earth, IMO.

Varitek said:

i learned to love the nap very, very quickly in college. god i fucking love the nap. i took a 4 hour one last night that was supposed to be one hour. so instead i figured that was mynight's sleep, as the game was at 6 anyway. i'm soooo tired right now.

I went to Orlando for a week last year for DECA, and I napped for the first time there. Around 3:30 in the afternoon, I fell asleep in my hotel room, woke up at 5:30 to find that all my classmates had gone to dinner without me.

phillyfan26 said:

I went to Orlando for a week last year for DECA, and I napped for the first time there. Around 3:30 in the afternoon, I fell asleep in my hotel room, woke up at 5:30 to find that all my classmates had gone to dinner without me.

that's why you have to set an alarm. also why you have to actually wake up when the alarm goes off. i set 2-4 alarms whenever i go to sleep. i have a dual alarm clock and my cell can hold a bunch. i set them within 5-10 minutes of each other, and sometimes if i'm really underslept an emergency last-minute alarm for when i turn all the first wave off.

Varitek said:

reminds me of the penis game, ever play it in the cafeteria or whatever?

We used to do it in my middle school art classes. Different variations came about too.

In my cafeteria, we just harass the pitching coach of the baseball team by yelling his last name and then acting normal as he frantically looks around trying to figure out who called him.

Varitek said:
that's why you have to set an alarm. also why you have to actually wake up when the alarm goes off. i set 2-4 alarms whenever i go to sleep. i have a dual alarm clock and my cell can hold a bunch. i set them within 5-10 minutes of each other, and sometimes if i'm really underslept an emergency last-minute alarm for when i turn all the first wave off.

Yeah, the problem there was that I didn't mean to fall asleep. Being that I'd never done that before, it was quite a surprise.

(Note: I have napped before when sick, but that's different.)

Alarms are a mixed bag with me. In the morning, with three people in the house still asleep, my alarm has volume limits, and only wakes me about 60% of the time.

cinnaminson said:

:lmao: I did mean boobs. . . . and I already had two tops on and a hoodie.

The slippers threw me off. Damn. My reading comprehension is supposed to be really good. They told me so. They said, "Hey, Danimal, you understand words well, you got a 670 on the verbal portion of your SAT's, that means you get it. Congrats." And I was like yeah man. But now I'm doubting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom