Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

poster97178621.jpg

Eurostarforthewin.jpg

mysterious_jen said:
i lurrrve top gear too, i watched the greatest one where they made mini's into limo's it was fucking awesome ! and then they took celebritys to the brit awards in them whilst getting lost and jammed in tiny london streets. :lol:

THAT WAS FUCKING CLASSIC.

I loved when Richard Hammond got completely owned in the paintball and water cannon challenge.

major_panic said:
One more for Ax and Ian, then I'm gonna head off very soon:

poster137709.jpg

:lmao:

You win the thread!

I, incidentally, have only seen the first episode with the aquacars, not the second. I've got the second on DVD though. Really badly need to watch it one day soon.

Alisaura said:
I wanna watch Top Gear on the weekend when they find out which is the fastest religion. :lol:

Time I bailed too... :wave:

Oooh, I've got to see that, that sounds hilarious.

Have a good night! :wave:

Very, very dead thread.

Alas, I cannot help. I have commitments at the Royal Historical Society tomorrow, thus I must sleep. But I did visit the Axver dreams thread just a few minutes ago.

Farewell, folks. :wave:

oh my god i hate how decisions about the future seem final and lifelong even though i know somewhere in my insane and frenzied head that they arent.

fact: there's this girl in my class with the ugliest tattoo i've ever seen, ever. it's a heart, directly in her clevage, with wings coming out of it extending over the top of her boobs, which is uneven (is that the tattoo's fault or the boob's fault? either way not something you want to draw attention to). and she's got blue hair that's faded into green, and she makes the dumbest comments ever and her work is pretty much the worst in the class.

superlose.

It's not hard to get that lazy, but at least you spell the words right.

Think of it this way: Irvine doesn't use the shift key.

Varitek said:
fact: there's this girl in my class with the ugliest tattoo i've ever seen, ever. it's a heart, directly in her clevage, with wings coming out of it extending over the top of her boobs, which is uneven (is that the tattoo's fault or the boob's fault? either way not something you want to draw attention to). and she's got blue hair that's faded into green, and she makes the dumbest comments ever and her work is pretty much the worst in the class.

superlose.

Stupid is as stupid does?

I've got my math tutoring this afternoon (fuck you, calculus). I'll be back closer to 5.

Tea is still going? I think I'm gonna have an afternoon coke. And by coke, I mean sandwich.

Varitek said:

superlose.

:yikes: There should be a law against shit like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom