Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm disappearing again. See you folks this evening. Time to go photograph trains. :drool:

:wave:

Have fun with the trains.

By the way, Ax, you're going to LOVE the first minute of my DI playlist. Think Liechtenstein for a moment, then think about things you love.

You know what's a bit awkward? When a couple that just broke up fights via Facebook.

A guy in my class just broke off a relatively short relationship with a senior yesterday. So, she's posting on his wall things like, "Hey, guess what? You're not in a relationship, so you better change that" and "Hey, take me off your top friends, since we're not friends anymore."

:crack:

Haha.

Facebook. The Worlds #1 Social Networking, And Fighting Website. At least it might not come off as bad on myspace...when suddenly the person was a #1 Friend and then is moved off the list.

The fight could be resolved by using the delete button!

For the most part, things are pretty tame in my Facebook network. But when you've got like 260 friends or whatever I have, something's bound to happen.

I don't mind it for the most part. It kicks the shit out of Myspace, anyway.

As a college student facebook is absolutely necessary to know what events are going on, and to inform and involve others. It's so much better than say, putting up flyers in the student union advertising a particular event.

I've never even visited facebook.com. Have no idea how it works, and have no interest in finding out how it works.

I should have gone to the gym tonight. But it's cold and rainy and I just wanted to come home and finish my homework.

I went to the gym this morning and I'm still feeling it. You know that feeling when you've been on the elliptical for 1/2 an hour and then you step off and walk, and it feels like your legs are frozen stiff for a bit? Good times. :wink:

Diemen said:

I went to the gym this morning and I'm still feeling it. You know that feeling when you've been on the elliptical for 1/2 an hour and then you step off and walk, and it feels like your legs are frozen stiff for a bit? Good times. :wink:

I love that feeling. :hi5:

Now I get to read the last thirty pages in a chapter in my crim law book on murder. :evil:

I'm still clueless as to what to get my girlfriend for her 21st Birthday on Saturday. I was thinking perhaps some form of Jewelery....or perhaps a weekend away in Sydney or Brisbane, something like that.

phillyfan26 said:
You know what's a bit awkward? When a couple that just broke up fights via Facebook.

:drool: other people's stupidity publically available to laugh at = superwin

but then, no college students i know do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom