Take my shirt...OK give it back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by WildHonee:
OK Time to use your creativity!

Come up with your IDEAL outfit for the boys or one of them. *paper dolls*

Are these anatomically correct paper dolls?

For Bono, black dress trousers, a white shirt with the topfour or five buttons unbuttoned, the rosary and a black jacket. No sunglasses, I want to see his beautiful baby blues.

For Adam, charcoal grey pants with tight fitting, long-sleeved burgundy shirt, and matching tinted shades.

For Edge, bedazzled jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

For Larry, I would love to see him in a black dress trousers, a blue dress shirt (unbuttoned to reveal his man cleavage) and a black dress jacket.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by WildHonee:
OK Time to use your creativity!

Come up with your IDEAL outfit for the boys or one of them. *paper dolls*

Are these anatomically correct paper dolls?

For Bono, black dress trousers, a white shirt with the topfour or five buttons unbuttoned, the rosary and a black jacket. No sunglasses, I want to see his beautiful baby blues.

For Adam, charcoal grey pants with tight fitting, long-sleeved burgundy shirt, and matching tinted shades.

For Edge, bedazzled jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

For Larry, I would love to see him in a black dress trousers, a blue dress shirt (unbuttoned to reveal his man cleavage) and a black dress jacket.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Hmmm...

I'd Like to see Larry wearing leather pants, biker boots, really tight black t-shirt (yum), with a black bandana and his black shades...

or

I'd like to see him in some nice black boxers (and that's all)
biggrin.gif
mmmmm that must be a lovely sight *goes off to drool*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Bono in vvvvveeeeeeeeeellllllllllvvvvveeeeeettttttttt.......oooooooooo

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Mmm...unexplained bacon" ~Homer Simpson~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

lol, mona! how much sugar have you had so far tonite??

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

Back
Top Bottom