Take Me Slow Dancing...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always wondered why the mods don't ever make as many threads.. or even post as much as the others.. :hmm:

At least Sicy, Neuty and Khanada post every now and then but Elvis hardly ever posts! :huh:

^^ But they hardly ever start threads! Maybe they're bored of reading and monitoring threads all day! :huh:

Are you sure you're up for that responsibility? :wink:

^ sofia, it's morning for you? :shocked: where do you live?

Here I'll give you a :yes: smilie too

Zootlesque said:
^^ But they hardly ever start threads! Maybe they're bored of reading and monitoring threads all day! :huh:

:yes:

^ knows my schedule :giggle:

yes, got some errands to do before work.
do some returns, pay some bills,.......yes, I still have returns from Christmas to do yet.......and I work at the f**king mall, for goodness sake :reject: :wink:

<also still returning

rant/

they keep giving me store credit :mad: I hate that! So now I have all these little gift cards i have to go back to the mall, which I hate and then I'll spend more money undoubtedly that was on the card to begin with

/ end rant

^ has just now figured out the beauty of the in-store-credit scam.

I know. I hate it. We made the executive decision this year to let our customers have store-credit or charge card credit if they did not have original rec/ gift rec. We may all get yelled at, but it made it a whole lot easier on us. :yes:

if they have the receipt though they should be able to get cash!

and now with a gift receipt even you can only get store credit WTF! It's a total scam

^ I think this policy dates back to the times when people would write checks. They buy with a check, then return it the very day or next day to get cash back. So now they have money that they can spend where they couldn't write a check. Or bounce a check.
And I'm sure that it now has something to do with the Patriot Act.
Tracking your monies, no matter how small.

well if it's a check they used to give store credit if it hadn't had time to clear but I dont' think that's what's happening now.

It's just how they keep the money in the store.

My mom said she's just giving everyone cash next year so they don't get stuck with store credit and they can spend where they want to. :drool:

^ Oh, I totally agree that its a scam to keep the money in the store. We even have this "unwritten policy" that a customer has to use the store credit within our district. Total crock of shit! The customer isn't even told that by the clerk or by the back of the credit slip. How the hell is she supposed to know what stores are in what districts? That is really lame. I just take them from anywhere. I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom