Survivor Pearl Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know, diamond, the people who are most moral don't need to shout it from the rooftops. It's just an observation of mine...

I definetly think so. Unless he suddenly becomes extremely guilty and fesses up, which I doubt, as T even admitted in her interview later, that she literally JUST found out about the grandmother thing. So she was under the impression, the whole time that he was telling the truth.

his grandmother thought it was hilarious. :|

she'd better be careful with karma.

such a sad reflection of society when rupert gets the shaft and jon prevails.

What I can't stand about this game is that people like Darrah and Lil are still around--two very under-the-radar females, never really stand out, but are kept around because they're not threats.

Maybe next week the girls will be smart enough to band together and vote off one of the guys?

Noooo! My girl! Oh well I knew it was coming anyways.

***SPOILER ALERT Don't read further if you don't want to see it SPOILER ALERT***

Here's the boot sheet for the rest of the game.

Winner - Next week's Boot:
Darrah
Lillian
Sandra
Jon
Burton

Mark my words people, this is how it's gonna be!

I'm all for a televised lynching of Jon. Or they could just stab him with the immunity sword thing. Somehow Jon needs to go. The guy makes me sick! :mad:

What Dave has posted is old news on the net, if you search around, it is all out there.

:|

If he really does win, I still think they should tell him that since he was voted out once he can only have half the money and he has to give the other half away!!!! :rant:

Why do I get the impression Darrah grew up in some backwoods area of Mississississississippi where she had to learn to shoot squirrels at an early age to help feed the family.

i'm not too happy about spoilers in this thread. i know there was a warning, but i had to scroll past your post in order to read the next one, and i swear, if the ending of this game is ever ruined for me, heads will roll. thank you.

Well, its obvious that the only three left who have a shot at winning are Jon, Burton and Sandra...imo.

The others are just pawns.....

jon is brilliant.

if any of the others were to have thought of doing that and been cocky enough to pull it off, they would have.

he is playing the game. not winning the hearts of the others or viewers.

kobayashi said:
jon is brilliant.

if any of the others were to have thought of doing that and been cocky enough to pull it off, they would have.

he is playing the game. not winning the hearts of the others or viewers.

If he wins, I guess his prize would ease the sting of having the entire country seeing him as an ass.

Rupert was my favorite...he was the favorite of a lot. Even though he lost, he can take pride in the fact that so many people :heart: him!

it's an interesting discussion.

the motto of the game is outwit, oulatst, outplay. not make friends, be happy, be nice. so yes, jon is actually playing the game very well. and we're talking a million dollars here. i'd tell a few lies too.

however, how much glory is there in being forvever known as the world's creepiest immoral asshole? if he doesn't end up with the prize, i wonder if anyone will want him co hosting or endorsing anything.

rupert could still make a fortune off of his personality.

And yes.. please no spoilers in here.. you can announce you have a spoiler and ask people to PM you for it but its kinda hard not to read it when its right here in front of your face :wink:

bonosgirl84 said:

however, how much glory is there in being forvever known as the world's creepiest immoral asshole? if he doesn't end up with the prize, i wonder if anyone will want him co hosting or endorsing anything.

:yes: Is it worth winning knowing that the entire western world thinks you're scum? Is it worth losing your dignity and self-respect? (but I wonder if Jon had those to begin with).

It seems like the peopl ein this game that go the furthest are the dumb/naive or conniving/ruthless (case and point Lill and Darrah, Jon, even Sandra; or Mattaeo and Rob from that last Survivor). Why the naive? Because people don't see them as a threat. Bonus if they're female and not physically strong.

Alpha males have nothing in this game after the merge.

Why Christa before Sandra (esp since we know Sandra and Jon hate each other?) Because Christa was the bigger threat physically. She almost won that immunity challenge (and btw, Darrah looked a little too comfortable with that gun) :sexywink:

I did find this funny:

From SurvivorFever.net - Christa's Morning Show Interview

Christa: Well, the women were pretty indecisive I guess you could say. Lil just kinda went with the flow. Sandra and I were trying to get people to go with us. Darrah just sat there.
Harry: She's a lone wolf.
Christa: Oh she just talks about food all day long. That's about it. No strategy, she doesn't really care about the game as long as she gives a vote to somebody she's fine. Apparently it's working, she's doing fine.
Harry: Big time.
Christa: All I ever heard her talk about was chocolate chip cookies and getting a boob job.

Elvis Presley said:
Well, its obvious that the only three left who have a shot at winning are Jon, Burton and Sandra...imo.

Not true.

In fact, I would argue these three are likely the next three out. Under the radar may win for the 2nd season in the row.

ETA: Not a spoiler since it was an interview done by Probst this week - he apparently said there will be 5 Sue Hawk-like speeches at the final tribal council. It's gonna be good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom