Survivor 44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Danny is playing a great game, but his social game is a little lacking. Frannie is starting to become a challenge machine. Carson could sneak up on all of them. Fruit Loops might be annoying, but it seems like she has a strategy. The footage with her family was nice. They didn't show that in the "old days" of Survivor. Voting out Kane was a great move. He was building momentum.

I'm sure Hewson will set me straight, but I think Carolyn's (Fruit Loops) idol is fake.

So far, Danny has made more moves in the game to pad his resume, but this game is still wide open. I've liked Danny the whole time, but Frannie and Carson are right behind him.

It's great to see you posting again, Sicy!

I'm sure Hewson will set me straight, but I think Carolyn's (Fruit Loops) idol is fake.

So far, Danny has made more moves in the game to pad his resume, but this game is still wide open. I've liked Danny the whole time, but Frannie and Carson are right behind him.

We think she made the mistake and held onto the fake bird cage idol and planted the real one. When she was in confessional she held up the coin thing and said, "I have an idol!", then held up the real idol and said "and I also have this fake idol to use"...now maybe she was just excited and got confused for a second and got it sorted out later (that they didn't show us), but hopefully not. would love to see her whip out the wrong idol thinking its real and have it be the fake one.

They definitely had the opportunity to take Danny out this week as he was vulnerable after playing his idol. Might regret that as he certainly is a contender to win multiple immunity challenges if they are physical, especially considering who's left. But throw in a mental/puzzle challenge and he'll be vulnerable again.

Carolyn's idol is NOT fake! She got it out of the birdcage.

We think she made the mistake and held onto the fake bird cage idol and planted the real one. When she was in confessional she held up the coin thing and said, "I have an idol!", then held up the real idol and said "and I also have this fake idol to use"...now maybe she was just excited and got confused for a second and got it sorted out later (that they didn't show us), but hopefully not. would love to see her whip out the wrong idol thinking its real and have it be the fake one.

They definitely had the opportunity to take Danny out this week as he was vulnerable after playing his idol. Might regret that as he certainly is a contender to win multiple immunity challenges if they are physical, especially considering who's left. But throw in a mental/puzzle challenge and he'll be vulnerable again.

omg stop it.

Another solid elimination this week although it sucked to see her go. The only ones left who are truly deserving to win are Danny and Carson.

Yeah I get the feeling we're going to see a winner that just flew under the radar.
They are taking out all the good players.
Carson and Danny will be next 2 to go if they don't win immunity and the final 5 will be Sweet Potato Sweet Potato, Fruit Loops and the other 3 women who are difficult to distinguish from one another.

Yeah I get the feeling we're going to see a winner that just flew under the radar.
They are taking out all the good players.
Carson and Danny will be next 2 to go if they don't win immunity and the final 5 will be Sweet Potato Sweet Potato, Fruit Loops and the other 3 women who are difficult to distinguish from one another.

It's obviously a smart move to vote out the great players, but then we could be left with shitty players that we don't care about. If Carson or Danny were gone, I'd have to root for Sweet Potato. Fruit Loops seems better than Heidi and Jamie.

Meh she wins a few and then gets voted out. I'm still rooting for Crazy Carolyn lol.

Wow, Fruit Loops made quite the move. Danny was a big one to vote out. Carson is the only one left that I care about. They did that challenge last season, right? I think it was a draw between Gabler and Cody. The tide went down and was no longer a factor, so they ended the challenge. Sweet Potato earned that victory.

I am sorry but I love Carolyn LOL she's smart and she's like me - word vomit. I'd never survive.

I am sorry but I love Carolyn LOL she's smart and she's like me - word vomit. I'd never survive.

She deserves a lot of credit for sussing out the Carson plan and making a move to counter it even though Sweet Potato Sweet Potato didn't believe her at first.
And then she spent 69 hours deciding whose name to write down. And she put down Lauren, then crossed it out and wrote Danny.
Lauren? That was never part of anyone's plan. Was between Danny and Heidi.

And the mystery of the real/fake idol is revealed. They reversed which tribes was real vs. fake, so when Dany found his, he showed the coin idol as the fake one (which it was), Fruit Loops then holds up the coin idol saying she has a real idol, then holds the beads idol up and says also a fake one. As viewers we think she has it backwards cause they reversed them from the one's Danny had.

And as it turns out they wasted the idol cause Carson only had 2 votes and would have survived anyway.

I dunno. I think she's worse than you. Lol! Her mannerisms are quirky (annoying), but she is unique. I would laugh my balls off if she won this thing. 2 episodes left, right?

Thanks for clarifying all the Idol bullshit, Hewson. It was a little confusing. :wink:

So as soon as they showed what the reward challenge was I said "Carson will be inside the ball". Smart mofo.

And what was with Fruit Loops walking 20 feet behind her ball for a while? My lord.
Then asking Sweet Potato Sweet Potato to burp in her face? Disgusting pig. Makes me wonder about some of the stuff she did for drugs back in the day.
And the bug eyes constantly at Tribal.
Oy vey.

At least they voted out one of the 3 women who can't be distinguished from one another, so we won't have all 3 of them in the final 3 leading to mass confusion when nobody knows who is who. And one of the other 3 wasted her idol.

Last night's show was kinda boring. They were constantly showing Fruit Loops' eye movements. Carson is the best person left. If he doesn't win this thing, this season will go in the forgettable pile. I like Sweet Potato, but I don't see him winning. I read an interview with Danny, and he said Jaime's edit didn't really show how valuable she was at camp. Obviously, the focus has been mostly on Fruit Loops this season.

Tomorrow night is the night! The season finale. Will it be Carolyn? They literally started the season with her being interviewed in a confessional which they have never done before. Was that a spoiler? Yes, Hewson (and apparently millions of viewers) have been highly annoyed by her antics, but she has made it to the Final 5. I don't see Lauren or Heidi winning, but they would be good to take to the Final 3 only because they would get ZERO votes for the million dollars. So as of now, Fruit Loops, Sweet Potato, and Cockring Lite are the frontrunners. I'll be rooting for Cockring Lite and Sweet Potato. If Fruit Loops wins, she'll at least be remembered and not instantly forgotten like previous winners.

Just say "No", by the way. I thought today was Wednesday and had to edit my post. LMAO!!

Wel once Carson was eliminated. glad to see Sweet Potato Sweet Potato win out of those 3.

Danny said he voted for Heidi because of the explanation for voting him out, but wasn't it Fruit Loops who gave that answer about voting him out?

Looks like the guy (Bruce) who bashed his head in the opening minutes of the season and got med-evac'ed is back next season.

Here's what messed up about that. She could make it to the Final 4. They have never started a new season the way they did with her "interview" leading off the episode. That's how you start the season? She looks like a freakin' trainwreck. So, I'm thinking that's possibly a spoiler as to how far Carolyn is going to go in the game.
You nailed that on night one.

Wel once Carson was eliminated. glad to see Sweet Potato Sweet Potato win out of those 3.

Danny said he voted for Heidi because of the explanation for voting him out, but wasn't it Fruit Loops who gave that answer about voting him out?

Looks like the guy (Bruce) who bashed his head in the opening minutes of the season and got med-evac'ed is back next season.

Yeah, Bruce is definitely returning.

Once Carson was eliminated, I figured it would be Sweet Potato winning. He played a solid social game. Fruit Loops deserves credit for making it to the Final 3. The only thing I'm surprised about was that Heidi received a vote. Yes, it was a bold move for her to do the fire challenge, but it obviously wasn't enough to make up for what she didn't do during the course of the season.

Next season will have 90-minute episodes. It's great getting extra Survivor, but sometimes even the hour long shows lag.

Well I am happy for Yam Yam. He sold it at tribal. Heidi not so much, and poor Carolyn. She deserved a couple of votes. Ah well on to the next season.

On Facebook, there was a total uproar over Carolyn losing and not receiving any votes. But, let's face it, Xander in his season got robbed the worst. He was strong in every facet of the game, and they chose a mediocre player over him.

One of the things that was great about the older Survivor seasons was that they changed locales. I understand why they've remained in Fiji, but some new scenery would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom