Sundance Alert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last unicorn said:
Since when does Bono wear prescription glasses? Never heard of that. But seriously, people with glasses need to put the 3D things over their glasses, otherwise it doesn't work.

I was unaware of B wearing prescription glasses either.. :hmm:

Here are a few last enteries :)

sd1.jpg

sd2.jpg

I couldn't stay up last night because I was just too exhausted, but it was fantastic to wake up to all of these lovely photos!

Adam looks yummy, and I want to rub my face on his scarf. Bono needs to ditch the awful Lennon shades, but he still looks good, and his hair looks extra soft and a wee bit longer. Edge looks good as usual, and if I fancied him in the slightest, I'd crawl inside his coat with him, it looks so soft! And Larry, well.. he looks very sleepy, and somebody needs to chase after him with some hairclippers.

Thanks for these latest pictures! I LOVE the ones where both of them are smiling. Bono's hair looks totally soft, it has a very nice length and looks so much fuller than the last time we saw pictures of him. It's interesting that B & E are all smiles and really seem to be in a good mood, while Larry and Adam look so tired and exhausted.

BonoFox1 said:

I love this one ! :wink:

Thank you to U2 for showing up in such a cold place at such a late hour to help give us all these wonderful pics of them. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom