Sun Arise by The Kangaroo Tying CSGW's, Sport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out somewhere.

:up:

Vodka and orange juice is always a good fallback. I'm partial to gin (lemon lime if possible) and lemonade if they'll serve that for you. The gin and lemonade tastes completely non-alcoholic. :drool: Flavored martinis are pretty good too. :hmm: Coke and rum is another good mix that doesn't taste very much like alcohol.

:up:

Vodka and orange juice is always a good fallback. I'm partial to gin (lemon lime if possible) and lemonade if they'll serve that for you. The gin and lemonade tastes completely non-alcoholic. :drool: Flavored martinis are pretty good too. :hmm: Coke and rum is another good mix that doesn't taste very much like alcohol.

How much alcohol is in a martini? That's a possibility. :hmm:

Plus MacPhisto recommends it. :wink:

"Would you like a martini?
The most beautiful drink in the world.
It's the bright one, that's the right one
That's martini."

How much alcohol is in a martini? That's a possibility. :hmm:

Plus MacPhisto recommends it. :wink:

"Would you like a martini?
The most beautiful drink in the world.
It's the bright one, that's the right one
That's martini."

Quite a bit. Not a ton, but a good amount, if you're don't drink very often, it'll have you buzzing at least.

:lol: See, now you have to try it! :wink:

What major drinks have the least amount of alcohol? At least less than what would make me regret it later. :lol:

:lol: Probably beer or Mike's Hard Lemonade type drinks. But, if you're only going to have one or two, any of those mixed drinks I suggested above will be fine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom