Sun Arise by The Kangaroo Tying CSGW's, Sport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm running out of album titles to use in my game, someone give me some ideas

Here's some of the awful names I've used
"Heartbreak In The Stars"
"Living With The Clowns"
"Hear Me Lord, Hear Me World"
"Good Spelling Rocks" by Alt Metal band Grammar Control :wink:

Guys I'm running out of album titles to use in my game, someone give me some ideas

:hmm: Off the top of my head...

"Feed The Children With The Big Dipper." :wink:
"Ophelia & The Oceanic Feeling."
"You Can Take Our Internet But You Can Never Take Our Freedom!" :rockon:
"Green With The Tsk." :tsk:
"Where Angels Fall Into Waiting Arms."
"A Final Rotation of a World Spinning Out of Control."

I might use those Justin :wink:

I feel bad for the act who made Hear Me Lord, Hear Me Lord. The album is flopping so the world is not hearing him :sad:

And Grammar Control are flopping too their debut sold 63,000 and Good Spelling Rocks has only sold 3000 :sad:

Dance-Pop band Flossie Joyce are set to release the follow up to their 2009 self-titled debut. Green With The Tsk hits shelves in North America in 3 months time and will be preceded by the single Nothing To Gain, a song about the band's faith. :wink:

It seems not, and the one time in ages that I'm free to post :tsk: Typical :lol:

Aha some life!

How are you both? Haven't spoken to either of you in a while! (apart from you Justin, who I'm actually talking to right this moment on facebook :lol: )

I'm cool Cassie, waiting for Christmas to hurry up though.

Aha some life!

How are you both? Haven't spoken to either of you in a while! (apart from you Justin, who I'm actually talking to right this moment on facebook :lol: )

I'm doing well. :) Finishing things up before next week. :up:

P.s. it's only 3am on a saturday night Justin :wink:

I hope you're blasting the song while you're at it. :wink:

Aha some life!

Good. :) Yours?

I'm great, still riding the school's out for break high :lol: I finished up my Christmas shopping too, so that was productive of me. :wink:

Emma, Christmas should definitely hurry up...only 5ish more days! :hyper:

I'm great, still riding the school's out for break high :lol: I finished up my Christmas shopping too, so that was productive of me. :wink:

Emma, Christmas should definitely hurry up...only 5ish more days! :hyper:

Haha that's cool, are you home now then? Or do you live where you study anyway? Oh my god I haven't bought one thing for christmas yet! You're way ahead of me!
5 days... that's miles yet :angry:

I'm doing well. :) Finishing things up before next week. :up:

I hope you're blasting the song while you're at it. :wink:

Sadly not, Bob Marleys on at full blast right now as it happens :wink: ...full blast, courtesy of headphones of course :lol:

I'm glad you're well! What's happening next week? Christmas, I'm guessing!

Haha that's cool, are you home now then? Or do you live where you study anyway? Oh my god I haven't bought one thing for christmas yet! You're way ahead of me!
5 days... that's miles yet :angry:

Yep, at home now. It's about 2 and a half hours away from Minneapolis, so not too far. :up:

:lol: I had a couple things before today, but the majority of it was done tonight.

:hi5: for the Bob Marley too. I was jamming out to him at work the other day. :D

:hi5: Good enough!

Yep. Christmas break from school and then my birthday. I don't want to have to do much after Sunday. :wink:

Got any birthday plans? Or just a quiet one with the family? They're generally the best I find... if you just ignore the family :lol: Excited about it?

Yep, at home now. It's about 2 and a half hours away from Minneapolis, so not too far. :up:

:lol: I had a couple things before today, but the majority of it was done tonight.

:hi5: for the Bob Marley too. I was jamming out to him at work the other day. :D

Super cool dude, ... but 2 and a half hours! Only! :lol: Over here that would be like "OMG IT'S 2 AND A HALF HOURS AWAY!!!"

Nothing makes me happier than Bob Marleys music, it's got that instant chillout factor. Favourite song?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom