Summer Night Loving - We’re the Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can do nursing, lots coming from non-science backgrounds, really mixed class, and they accomodate your learning for different levels, I have A in A level Biology so i'm in the most knowledgeable tutor groups, while the ones with a range of ability get tutored to their ability, it's quite good really.

haha and girls are my thing, I suppose i'm a lady's man of sorts, in the nicest possible way of course, in that I do prefer their company in general, I think my brain short circuited though when I first saw my class:love::huh:

I love the Classics good stuff, and i'm a political nut side effect of being from Belfast.

That sounds really good actually, if it's like that then I suppose more people will want to/be able to go into it? Oh my god A at biology A level, you're a smart one then. Everyone in this thread is smart apart from me :lol: It's getting embarrising!

Yeah you probably can't avoid politics too much being from Belfast! I'm so glad I took politics, to be honest I think it should be compulsory :up:

When was the last time you actually were there? :wink:

...Before half term :wink: In my defence, I missed 6 months last year and got ABBC in my exams so.. is there any point being there at all? For me, a C is worth a celebration!

It's not a bad college, just...I don't know; I so don't fit in in my class. A bunch of wanna-be D4s for the most part

:yes: sounds exactly like my college. Although obviously yours is somewhat bigger being a university!
It's a good place, people get good results, but you have a much better time if you're able to settle into a clique and act like everyone else.

:hi5: to that... personally, I think A Levels are beneath me :wink:

:lol:

I just don't like putting in much effort if I can't tie the class to something that I find interesting or useful. I'd rather put all or most of my efforts into something that I'll enjoy or get something out of.

Everyone in this thread is smart apart from me :lol: It's getting embarrising!

Is there something in the water here that makes people here make crazy statements?

:yes: sounds exactly like my college. Although obviously yours is somewhat bigger being a university!
It's a good place, people get good results, but you have a much better time if you're able to settle into a clique and act like everyone else.

If only there was a clique I was willing to conform to :wink:

Pretty much, can't really complain. i'd probably love it more if I was in a different course with people I'd have a better chance of getting along with

What course would you prefer to be doing? It's never too late to swap...I started off doing Psychology in Bristol uni, dropped out 3 years later I'm in Manchester doing nursing.

That sounds really good actually, if it's like that then I suppose more people will want to/be able to go into it? Oh my god A at biology A level, you're a smart one then. Everyone in this thread is smart apart from me :lol: It's getting embarrising!

Yeah you probably can't avoid politics too much being from Belfast! I'm so glad I took politics, to be honest I think it should be compulsory :up:

Being good at exams, is different than actually being intelligent...intelligence doesn't work well without knowledge, and having knowledge is pretty limited by itself. As they have been going on about in my course already is we have different intelligences and one doesn't trump the other. I like to think I am smart though:wink: but half the time I don't act like it;)

Agree that politics should be compulsory, so many people vote and never know what they are voting for, that on your part is a sign of intelligence, that others may be lacking:cool:

What course would you prefer to be doing? It's never too late to swap...I started off doing Psychology in Bristol uni, dropped out 3 years later I'm in Manchester doing nursing.

I think I'll stick with it; I'm already halfway through a 3 year course and I'm pretty sure if I drop out and start again it's no longer free :wink:

We're nearing another thread! Do you guys mind if I make the next one? :hyper:

No go ahead Cassie

We're nearing another thread! Do you guys mind if I make the next one? :hyper:

I can't wait to see what you make :hyper:

And yeah I'd better be off too guys, my bed beckons... :wave: John & Cassie, and it was great talking to you Joe :up:

Cheers! cya's I'm away to make my lunch anyways...ich bin sehr hungry:wave:

Aww no need for loneliness...really slow day at work, no law students about to complain? I could complain if you want!:D

I gave them all Methicillin Resistant Streptococcus Aureus (MRSA) for ya...you mightn't see them again for a while...if ever:shh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom