Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing U2, being in GA for the first time, and meeting so many awesome blue crackers and other people in the lineup or elsewhere. Sunshine, sunshine and more sunshine. Delicious food and drinks. This last weekend was absolute perfection!! :heart:

I love Larry Mullen Jr. Playing his bongo drums on the circle thingie a couple feet away last night.

And Bono's leather-clad dancing butt. And seeing that all these people are real and awesome, and Ad and Lar smiling...

in less than three weeks i'll be back in america. it's temporary but better than nothing. today it's been exactly one year since i got here so i reeeeeeeally miss it. i even miss memphis, and i never thought i would. :der:

in less than three weeks i'll be back in america. it's temporary but better than nothing. today it's been exactly one year since i got here so i reeeeeeeally miss it. i even miss memphis, and i never thought i would. :der:

:hug: that's gorgeous khan :hug: I hope your trip home is full of happiness lovely :)

(it's ever so slightly bonkers just how much you can miss your surrounds eh? I remember breaking in to tears of happiness when I first clapped eyes on a gum tree again after a couple of years away . . . :lol:)

Love, love, LOVE that I will be out of school in a few days! And that the week after I'm seeing U2... and the week after THAT is my birthday!

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. It has been a rough week emotionally, but I got through it!:D

The kiddies have two weeks left of school! I'm so done with homework, schedules, activities, PTA meetings and dealing with annoying parents...I just love summer vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom