Stories 4 Boys&Grils: How I Snuck Into the Heart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PopDreamBeliever:
i think u cutting in line like that is really pathetic. people sacrafice to line up early then people like u cut in line cause u oversleep.....if ya snooze ya lose.....get in the back.

Alright, I had a Chemistry Midterm the night before that ended at 11:30pm. By the time I got out of there, it was midnight. I came home, conferred with people about the answers, and started studying for my calculus exam until 4:30am. I fell asleep at my desk. I got 2 hrs sleep. I DID get in back.

Thank you duck313.

Originally posted by *Ally*
anyway, i think this thread has gone on for too long (and half of it is missing for some reason!). so, can we just agree to disagree, The Sweetest Thing?

Indeed. And thanks for pointing out to me why ppl might be upset. I DO understand how they feel (George Strombolopolous of MuchMusic got into the heart without waiting). I respect your arguement...and I agree. This has gone way too much...agree to disagree. Friends? Truce?

hey, what happened to my last post?? grrr.

anyway, i agree, The Sweetest Thing, let's call a truce!
smile.gif

Yeah, it's best just to let it go.

Hopefully you've learned your lesson here and this doesn't happen next time.
smile.gif

this thread got messed up in the server somehow... its an bizarre to be quite honest..and isolated so it seems, so I'm closing it.

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom