Steven Tyler quits Aerosmith

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am perfectly fine with Aerosmith packing it in and going away. So I am hoping that they aren't thinking of replacing him.

It's not like the band's even making good music anymore. Sure, I like "Jaded" well enough, but that was like 8 years ago. It's time to move on guys.

It's not like the band's even making good music anymore. Sure, I like "Jaded" well enough, but that was like 8 years ago. It's time to move on guys.
oh god, not that song. there's some songs that don't feature the song title at all in the song, then there's songs like this where he must've received a bonus for every time he put it in the lyrics.

oh god, not that song. there's some songs that don't feature the song title at all in the song, then there's songs like this where he must've received a bonus for every time he put it in the lyrics.

Magniiiiiiiffiiiiiiiiicennnnnnnnnnnt

But the popular singles of one's youth...yada yada yada.

Very surprising that the original version isn't on iTunes, let alone all of Toys in the Attic. I can send it to you if you need it.

Pump and Get A Grip are great albums from their later period (their 3rd quarter). I'm not that known in their very early stuff, album-wise that is. Though their 2nd quarter (the Perry-less years) and the stuff after Get A Grip are better to be forgotten.

:) They are the two albums I own. And a best of from.. 2007 or so? It had Devil got a new disguise on it, I love that track. And the live from Philly cd+dvd.

The stuff without Perry didn't interest me much.

Who would Ted Nugent have to tour with?

FREEDOM!

you're Rhetorical :grumpy:

Ouch. That was low, man.

:(

That hurts.

Confinement-1.jpg

Ya know, if I were a skeptical dude :wink:, I'd be thinking that all this horseshit about Tyler leaving the band is just some sort of publicity stunt to get people to actually give a shit about Aerosmith again.

Back
Top Bottom