St. Vincent - Strange Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GhP9bNr.gif

of course it's not fucking available here. there was a cool clip out last week where she did soccer tricks though.

also what is up with Pitchfork's quotation marks and apostrophes showing up as #^@#T%$ of late?

FYI, guyz, I am, looking forward to, St. Vincent's new, album.

You can preorder the CD on Amazon for 9.99 and get an auto rip of the digital version when it releases.

Apparently this has leaked, but I'm cutting back on downloads these days, so I'm waiting for a stream. Beck's album was up all over the place in a short few hours, so this shouldn't be a long wait.

Last edited:
but I'm cutting back on downloads these days

:lol:

Yeah right. Your crazy ass, listening to every fucking thing under the sun. I'll bet you've downloaded twenty albums since you made this post. You just straight up lied on an internet message board.

I pre-ordered the album, but I'm going after this leak because I'm seeing her in less than two weeks and would like to know the songs.

:lol:

Yeah right. Your crazy ass, listening to every fucking thing under the sun. I'll bet you've downloaded twenty albums since you made this post. You just straight up lied on an internet message board.

Honest! I got a couple of warnings from my ISP because of piratebay. But I get by with paid services for the most part.

Grooveshark - Free Music Streaming, Online Music
Rhapsody :: Subscription Music Service: Listen All You Want: Millions of Songs
songs.to

Just started this album. Mostly the early singles up front, so yeah, it's obvs really good right now.

Last edited:
The heavier the traffic at a site, the more likely you are to get a letter. Pirate Bay is pretty popular, so that was my fault. I could very easily download rar/zip files from random places and nothing would happen, but whatever.

Oh, and favorites from the album: Huey Newton, Digital Witness, Regret.

Last edited:
I follow her Facebook page and it's just been posting interview after interview recently. I feel like she's done at least a dozen.

Back
Top Bottom