St. Patrick's Day in NYC w/ The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just checked out the video montage on UFs website....complete w/Headache shouting when Tono plugs him....

the video is great by the way. I've never been to Toad's but it looks cool.

We are actually back at Toads place in New Haven CT on Feb 3rd. Great place..U2 played there some 25 years ago. If you go to our website you can get a free pass.

Mick ...recouping from DC

haha very very convincing :) I knew it though. There were only 3 people it could have been :)

M

That would be the quickes route. Takes you to Bridgeport which is 20 min to New Haven.

M

Question for any of the members from UF.....

Why don't you post any setlists from your shows on-line? I'm always curious to see what you guys have been playing since I can't get to most gigs.

Thanks, looking forward to 3/17:hyper:

We could do that. One problem though is even with a set list we never play whats written down it seems and I forget what we played somtimes. I will try and make a point to post our set list. :)

Mick

Thanks for the quick response....no worries, I just thought it might be cool. I know I would enjoy it at least.:wink:

The funny thing about a UF show is I am always asking someone the next day what they played. Dam socials get ya ever time!

STPATS.gif

ok... so who's in so far?

Paul_Bono said:
The funny thing about a UF show is I am always asking someone the next day what they played. Dam socials get ya ever time!

I have the same problem hehe

Mick

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom