Springsteen VIII - 2014, tour, album, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure, Martha, I wouldn't think so, though. I'm sure you can get it digitally.

I was just amused by the return of sleezy old man Springsteen. Hadn't heard from him since Devil's and Dust.

Apparently when the pic was first posted, when you right clicked on it, it had the title "Hunter Poster" - which was then abruptly changed. Thus, I think this is the Hunter Of Invisible Game video.

Ok, well I'm still gonna want a River box set, but...

these remasters sound fantastic. The first two albums in particular are flat-out amazing, and holy shit, we have bass on The River now.

I still have to listen to Nebraska and USA, and I'm guessing there won't be as huge of a difference for BTR and Darkness as they were already remastered previously, so I'll tackle those later. But for the other five albums, as well as nice original album artwork and a cool book, this is a great set. Also didn't hurt that I had birthday money from last month reserved for this box.

And more good news. Looks like the live releases are back up, with archival concerts to come. Sign me up for those when they arrive please.

I'm trying to ignore that that box set exists, since there's no way I can get it right now. :-(

Bought the vinyl box set and it sounds incredible!!! Especially The River and Nebraska which were horrid on CD. Full high mid and low mixes with no tinny or flat sound at all! I just can't stop listening to it.

Also, the vinyl box comes with a download code for MP3 versions of all 7 albums. Last night I downloaded them to my iPod in lostless file and WoW! they sound brilliant through a pair of BOSE headphones. My hats off to the group that expertly remastered these 7 essential Springsteen albums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7T_9Yt9f2U

There are more exclamation points in that post than I've used in my life.

Bought the vinyl box set and it sounds incredible!!! Especially The River and Nebraska which were horrid on CD. Full high mid and low mixes with no tinny or flat sound at all! I just can't stop listening to it.

Also, the vinyl box comes with a download code for MP3 versions of all 7 albums. Last night I downloaded them to my iPod in lostless file and WoW! they sound brilliant through a pair of BOSE headphones. My hats off to the group that expertly remastered these 7 essential Springsteen albums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7T_9Yt9f2U

I don't have record player yet, but this is reason enough to get one soon. Nebraska is one of my favorite albums too. The River is great too but I agree the CD sound weak.

Is there anyplace to buy the individual vinyl reissues, as opposed to the entire box set? I'd really like the Nebraska one.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So Amazon has reissues of Wild, Greetings, The River, and Nebraska. Looks like they are a 2014 remaster.

Was this just a quiet release I missed, or were they originally part of a package and are just now available individually?

So Amazon has reissues of Wild, Greetings, The River, and Nebraska. Looks like they are a 2014 remaster.

Was this just a quiet release I missed, or were they originally part of a package and are just now available individually?

I had been looking for those individual reissues for a while, and the first time I saw them was on Record Store Day this past April. I don't know if they were RSD exclusives or what, but they're all over Chicago record stores now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom