Springsteen Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing yet... still looking. site's getting a little sluggish so you can tell the bruce fans are out in force waiting for the drop. not day of ticket sale sluggish, but just a little slower than it was 2 hours ago.

eh... i've got a ticket in the 200s behind the stage. if i don't get a GA from a drop my heart will not be broken.

No surprise here...

16930759.jpg

I've got a question: So, I have two ticket offers for St. Paul, one is in section 220, row 3, the other in 108, row 11. Now, the 220 is right at the side of the stage, while the 108 is basically straight back from the stage. The Xcel center is kind of smallish, but I don't know which would be a better view...any advice?

the setlist so far....

1. Radio Nowhere
2. Ties
3. Lonesome Day
4. Gypsy Biker
5. Magic
6. Reason to Believe
7. Adam
8. She's the One
9. Living in the Future
10.TPL
11.Brilliant Disguise

1. Radio Nowhere
2. Ties
3. Lonesome Day
4. Gypsy Biker
5. Magic
6. Reason to Believe
7. Adam
8. She's the One
9. Living in the Future
10.The Promised Land
11.Brilliant Disguise
12.Backstreets
13.Darlington
14.Devil's Arcade
15.Rising

1. Radio Nowhere
2. Ties
3. Lonesome Day
4. Gypsy Biker
5. Magic
6. Reason to Believe
7. Adam
8. She's the One
9. Living in the Future
10.The Promised Land
11.Brilliant Disguise
12.Backstreets
13.Darlington
14.Devil's Arcade
15.Rising
16.Last to Die
17.Long Walk Home

:drool:
hooray for a brand new setlist, i'm trying not to look at them because i'm afraid it will take the surprise aspect away once i'm at the show. plus, i'll probably be disappointed if i knew what song was next.

12 more days!

1. Radio Nowhere
2. Ties
3. Lonesome Day
4. Gypsy Biker
5. Magic
6. Reason to Believe
7. Adam
8. She's the One
9. Living in the Future
10.The Promised Land
11.Brilliant Disguise
12.Backstreets
13.Darlington
14.Devil's Arcade
15.Rising
16.Last to Die
17.Long Walk Home
18.Badlands
19. Girls
20.Thundercrack
21.BTR

the last one... I'm off to bed..

1. Radio Nowhere
2. Ties
3. Lonesome Day
4. Gypsy Biker
5. Magic
6. Reason to Believe
7. Adam
8. She's the One
9. Living in the Future
10.The Promised Land
11.Brilliant Disguise
12.Backstreets
13.Darlington
14.Devil's Arcade
15.Rising
16.Last to Die
17.Long Walk Home
18.Badlands
19. Girls
20.Thundercrack
21.BTR
22.DITD

Argggh!...I'm so envious of all of you going to the shows! Hope everyone has a blast. I tried to get Toronto tickets on the website, but they went in an instant. At some point on the tour I will see him...I've made up my mind.

I love this line in Livin' in the Future, and the way it's delivered:

We're livin' in the future and
None of this has happened yet

That's like something Radiohead would write....the whole album is so vibrant and politically relevant. It's amazingly inspirational to see an artist produce what could very well be his best work at this stage of his career...truly stunning. :up:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
apparently bono was at the show last night and was supposed to get on stage but didn't.

i hope he's okay :sad:

:heart::hug:::bono::hug::heart:

omg! really! rut roh... our poor lil Bman...

BTW... how was the show????? c'mon We want details mister!:mad:

from backstreets.com news section:

Spotted in the crowd: James Gandolfini, The Killers, and Bono (who was rumored for a guest spot, but didn't leave his seat all night).

if not for the fact that i'm gonna be at work until 10 tonight, the recovery would be just fine and dandy.

the show was great, as always. i was behind the stage, 200 level. i do like that bruce doesn't have an opener... came on around 8:20, over around 10:30/10:40ish, encore break was about, oh, 30 seconds long. was nice to be able to catch the 11:30 train out instead of the 1:30 that i normaly have to take for concerts.

anyhoo... the band was on fire (maybe edge was there), and the crowd was electric. wish i was going tonight, but alas, i am not. can't wait for stadiums in the summer :hi5:

onebloodonelife said:
I've got a question: So, I have two ticket offers for St. Paul, one is in section 220, row 3, the other in 108, row 11. Now, the 220 is right at the side of the stage, while the 108 is basically straight back from the stage. The Xcel center is kind of smallish, but I don't know which would be a better view...any advice?

Hi!

I'm not an expert on that venue, but I also have tickets for St. Paul in Section 108! I sat in approximately the same spot for U2 at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee and I much preferred seeing the entire stage straight on and lower from a little further back.

I might be wearing my Music Rising shirt, so if you see a woman wearing one, don't be afraid to speak up and say hi.

PopDaisy said:

Hi!

I'm not an expert on that venue, but I also have tickets for St. Paul in Section 108! I sat in approximately the same spot for U2 at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee and I much preferred seeing the entire stage straight on and lower from a little further back.

I might be wearing my Music Rising shirt, so if you see a woman wearing one, don't be afraid to speak up and say hi.

So, after looking at the Xcel website, they actually have a view from each section in the arena, and so, I think I'm going to stick with the 220. It's obviously up higher, but I like the view a little better...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom