Sparta, Wisconsin Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently you can seurf the net at work, but I never do and i wouldn't come here beacause I wouldn't want them to rread thorugh my jornals or anything like that. i jusdt todo my work, go eat, work and go home. It's all beacsie of uw2, I really don't wasnt to miss them this time around, my first u2 concert needs to be con othe upcoming tour.
I hope you can see them! :hug:

snakes are s o cute, i feel bad when I acidently run over them with the akwnmower.
.... :yikes:

snake002.jpg

hey ax this is for you ! its of some historic tram that goes in ballarat, you can ride a 1.6 k stetch of tram track for $3.00 and its run by volunteers . you would have loved it .

snake002.jpg

hey ax this is for you ! its of some historic tram that goes in ballarat, you can ride a 1.6 k stetch of tram track for $3.00 and its run by volunteers . you would have loved it .

Oooh, that's fantastic, thank you! :drool:

If I'm not grossly mistaken, that looks like one of the old W class trams originally from Melbourne, one of the ones from the 1920s (the oldest one still running in Melbourne is from 1939). I'd love to go ride the heritage tram in Ballarat - hell, it's really the only thing in the town I can think of to visit! :lol:

I was just informed earlier this evening that there's a train museum in Columbus.
It is now my goal to go there some time before the year is up. :drool:

it would likely be monrtreal or toronto, boston is the closet, but I don't like travelling through the states (no offsense to any americnas)

Boston's a pretty cool city and U2 traditionally play some of their best shows there, but yeah, I see your point. The border controls are overboard. :crack:

I was just informed earlier this evening that there's a train museum in Columbus.
It is now my goal to go there some time before the year is up. :drool:

Oooh, neat. When I visited TN, I made a point of going to the train museums in Chattanooga and it was a fun time for all concerned.

i love snakes, though. I think they are so incredibly beautiful and interesting. we had one in the backyard one day that spent an entire afternoon digesting a frog. It was an interesting sight to behild, and she didn't seem to mind us gawking and taking pictures.

How long did you say she is, 2 metres or something?

about 1 and a half .

she just had her rat. wow .:ohmy: i wish i could take pics fast enough to show that its frikking awesome,

they strike, wrap around it then disconnect their jaw and swallow it whole, the close their jaw again !

about 1 and a half .

she just had her rat. wow .:ohmy: i wish i could take pics fast enough to show that its frikking awesome,

they strike, wrap around it then disconnect their jaw and swallow it whole, the close their jaw again !

Does your camera do video?

I keep forgetting I have all these new toys to play with. New camera, BOctoWar set... *L*

about 1 and a half .

Woah, that's awesomeness.

I saw an ibis eating a frog, once. The frog didn't try to choke the ibis though. My t-shirt lied to me!!

I initially read that as "I saw an idiot eating a frog, once". :laugh:

Aww, see you later, Jen! :wave:

:giggle:

Mine still would be, if i hadn't wanted to read the Edge bits. Although it looks like he didn't say anything about that Angels track on the War bonus disk, not that I've heard it yet.

Yeah, it really confused me that he said absolutely nothing about Angels. But check the credits and you'll see it mentions some of it was recorded this year, confirming my earlier suspicions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom