Spanking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now someone says they saw a Larry panty line.............said he doesn`t wear boxes......I`m waiting for photo evidence :hyper:

I heard he went commando...in bed.............:drool:

Not a nipple...............or a spanking..........but who is complaining...........:drool :

speedolarry.jpg

actually there is a baby nipple on view............but I missed it as I was looking elsewhere........*innocent*

Innocent. :lmao:

NICE pic though. :ohmy::combust:

talking of ass feels - someone's still feeling the effect...
rofl.gif

madamscratch.gif

Brussels 22-09, from this great clip: http://youtu.be/phlKEmrf9Rc
Don't think there's actual group cop-a-feels, but suppose that's ^ quite enough of arse action right there

He must have been smarting a bit. :lmao:

Visible panty line? Oh Adam, I'm so disappointed in you :shame: :tsk :

You're gonna give him a thong, take his boxers off? :shifty::lol:

In case you haven't noticed, the boys seem to have created a little game for themselves during Crazy Tonight. They're slappin' arses left and right, although Edge seems to have been spared for now (some argue that it's because he doesn't have an ass but that's debatable).

It was suggested that we create a thread for the videos (or gifs or pics) of them playing this little game. So, have at it, ladies.

Guess it's how the band plays 'tag'?

Not a nipple...............or a spanking..........but who is complaining...........:drool:

speedolarry.jpg

actually there is a baby nipple on view............but I missed it as I was looking elsewhere........*innocent*

Okay, has anyone even noticed his face yet in this pic?

Cuz' I haven't. :shifty::laugh:

:lol: i just tried to online convert a spank from a video to a gif and here's what the website told me:
We can't process this video, cause it can contain adult materials. Please choose another one. Go back.
:applaud:i'm highly amused... they have a gift of foresight :)

Is there another angle of the Larry spanking bono one?

Haven't found it yet, it's quite recent actually, from Coimbra II. Sofar Zu found that one video. I keep checking youtube but all CT vids I could find from the 3rd don't have the right angle.

OMG How I love this thread :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And yeah, it's interesting, why Edge is out of the game :lol:

Haven't found it yet, it's quite recent actually, from Coimbra II. Sofar Zu found that one video. I keep checking youtube but all CT vids I could find from the 3rd don't have the right angle.

There's another vid of that spank but you can only see the waist up - and who needs that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom