Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
inmyplace13 said:

warrenackbaret6.png

/improvement

Canadiens1160 said:
This has turned into the best thread ever.,
Canadiens1160 said:
Canadiens1160 said:
Canadiens1160 said:
Canadiens1160 said:

"Ackbar drops back to pass.....he scrambles.....he looks out to his left.....he barely eludes a blitzing StromTrooper.....he now scrambles to his right, rears back, and tosses a bullet downfield....complete!....to Biggs....Biggs to the 20, the 15, he's about to be tackled...he pitched it to Wedge!!!...Wedge to the 10, the 5, Touchdown!"

No spoken words said:
"Ackbar drops back to pass.....he scrambles.....he looks out to his left.....he barely eludes a blitzing StromTrooper.....he now scrambles to his right, rears back, and tosses a bullet downfield....complete!....to Biggs....Biggs to the 20, the 15, he's about to be tackled...he pitched it to Wedge!!!...Wedge to the 10, the 5, Touchdown!"

better watch out for the Tie...interceptor.

Originally posted by No spoken words "Ackbar drops back to pass.....he scrambles.....he looks out to his left.....he barely eludes a blitzing StromTrooper.....he looks to Porkins in double coverage, IT'S A TRAP!...he now scrambles to his right, rears back, and tosses a bullet downfield....complete!....to Biggs....Biggs to the 20, the 15, he's about to be tackled...he pitched it to Wedge!!!...Wedge to the 10, the 5, Touchdown!"

Youuu cahn shee hee-ah the Deathh Stahhh orbiting the foohrest moon of Endohr.

When asked before the game about the Rebel's pass rush, Coach Palpatine said "Oh, I'm afraid the Quarterback will be quite operational when your friends arrive".

I'm not sure if that's even remotely funny, but, fuck it.

Sports + Star Wars :drool:

No spoken words said:
When asked before the game about the Rebel's pass rush, Coach Palpatine said "Oh, I'm afraid the Quarterback will be quite operational when your friends arrive".

I'm not sure if that's even remotely funny, but, fuck it.

Sports + Star Wars :drool:

:drool:

The delivery of that line makes up for it.

This is the jazziest fucking song ever:

http://admiralackbarplease.ytmnd.com/

That's what I expect Space Moon to be like.

Admiral Ackbar Please belongs on any Space Moon compilation worth its space-salt.

No spoken words said:

Shall I dispatch Unicron? Does Space Moon need defending????

no. the robot is defending Space Moon. the lizard dinosaur creature is clearly outmatched.

Unicorn can continue to enjoy rocking out to Muse without need to destroy...for now

Unicron, stand down, the outer layer of defense for Space Moon, the Moon in Space, is doing its job....and he's doing it and doing it and doing it well. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom