Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i take it you're woohooing at the fly's demise and not the house/wilson :D

oh wait, i spelled it wrong.

i spelled it in the wrong alphabet, though,so i guess it's not really that big of a deal.

bezoomnii

it's an adjective. the 'x', indicating what case it was in, looked like a 'k'.

i could look it up, but i'm going to go with "without noise" or "soundless" or something like that.

bez is without. zoom...that's something to do with noise, or maybe that's shoom....hmmm...

without intelligence?

stupidness?

bez oomni. without intellect?

i'll just look it up.

:heart: dictionary

:lmao: i just sent you a PM on the other place about your location.

what should i change mine to now? :hmm:

shari schultz said:
344%3A9%3A%3B523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B7%3A%3D42%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B3553856%3Bot1lsi

:whistle:

I seriously wonder what we were all thinking...the looks on our faces are all priceless!

shari schultz said:
I could not bring myself to delete that one........ (or any of them)
I really enjoyed Kariann leeeeaaaaning way over the barricade looking one way and then you and arw looking the other way.

I wish it weren't so blurry :(

You and arw looking at Edge and Kariann looking for Bono?

I'm not sure what I was looking for! I think I might have been trying to see what was happening when Bono was around the little boy that idolized Larry.

Nice picture! :up:

What time did the band arrive on Sunday? It had to have been fairly quickly after I left to look for my friend.

I got a text message from Schmeg at about 3 saying that Paul had arrived..........My friends and I got downtown about 4, I would say......we walked over to the BC and found the entrance (Schmeg, Amanda and Kariann, too) and about 10 minutes later The band showed up.....and about 10 minutes after that they came out............
:drool:

shari schultz said:
I got a text message from Schmeg at about 3 saying that Paul had arrived..........My friends and I got downtown about 4, I would say......we walked over to the BC and found the entrance (Schmeg, Amanda and Kariann, too) and about 10 minutes later The band showed up.....and about 10 minutes after that they came out............
:drool:

Ok, then I probably missed them by about 30 minutes then. Oh well.

Where were you at in the arena? Looks like you got some great pictures by the look of the one posted here. I have to say, when I pulled into Milwaukee for the first time on Sunday I kind of said to myself. "Milwaukee, home the Bo Deans" :laugh:

Blue Room said:

Ok, then I probably missed them by about 30 minutes then. Oh well.

Where were you at in the arena? Looks like you got some great pictures by the look of the one posted here. I have to say, when I pulled into Milwaukee for the first time on Sunday I kind of said to myself. "Milwaukee, home the Bo Deans" :laugh:
I was in section 208, row z...........I really like the Bradley Center as a concert venue. I think all the seats are pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom