Some Randoooooooooom for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D
not that you're going to sleep, but you sleeping means you won't be photoshopping (right now anyway) weird, scary things.

:wave: goodnight. 4 hours, yuck. i've got class in 3. i should think about breakfast soon..or maybe homework? nah....i'm going to attemtp to actually sit through biology today. :yawn: i still haven't made it through a whole lecture yet.

600!

housewilsonpainbluehouseslashb.jpg

*art by IWasBored

this is my 100th post in this thread :ohmy:

seeing as i hadn't posted in it at all until tonight, i posted 100 posts in randooom in one night.

haven't done that in ages! seriously. it's been years.

roofer falls off cuddy's roof and he ends up with weird things happening to him.

that's all i know. i had to get that from a website. the promo last week was so overly dramatic with its vague voiceover and random shots that i couldn't tell what was going on.

today is monday, right? :der:

IWasBored said:
roofer falls off cuddy's roof and he ends up with weird things happening to him.

that's all i know. i had to get that from a website. the promo last week was so overly dramatic with its vague voiceover and random shots that i couldn't tell what was going on.

today is monday, right? :der:

Fox's promos are always misleading.

:yes:

last time i watched a show that was actually on air (ie. not mash re-runs) it was on CBS and their promos made sense. this is the only thing i've watched on fox. and i don't think i've ever watched anything else with "scenes from the next episode" promos. other than that thing on CBS..

early edition. used to be on CBS. character who got the next day's newspaper and then ran around trying to keep people from dying and shit. only on for 4 seasons.

i was just as obsessed with that as i am with house now.

m*a*s*h - re-runs of course
the odd couple - more reruns(nick at nite used to air, i taped it when i was 11/12)

other than that, i've never watched anything regularly.

come on. i went to see tim mcgraw 2 weeks ago. how embarrassing can it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom