SOE 15: Crickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That must mean he's waiting and wondering about the new album just like we are!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

But Bono said after SOI was released that SOE would be followed up soon after. We all beleived him right???? right???

Sent from my SM-N910G using U2 Interference mobile app

There is 12 on the table, 5 of them are On the U2 side which means a new Album in May !!

Last edited:
Bono was right when he said during that Apple event that we heard this before from him when he said that an album would follow very soon! We will hear it again I am sure when they release SOE! He will say SOA is just around the corner. Why oh why did I choose to believe him this time? Lol jokes on me!

Bono was right when he said during that Apple event that we heard this before from him when he said that an album would follow very soon! We will hear it again I am sure when they release SOE! He will say SOA is just around the corner. Why oh why did I choose to believe him this time? Lol jokes on me!

Everything you know is wrong

BeLIEve

Sent from my SM-G930F using U2 Interference mobile app

They might be pic-ing the songs for the album, trying out different orders... First there were seven songs that made the cut, now twelve...

Sent from my SM-J500FN using U2 Interference mobile app

Why doesn't he just get his own Instagram to post this weird, meaningless stuff? He knows we all want info on the next album / tour, but he gives us nothing! I'm happy that he's rich and can fly anywhere he wants to take pictures of art, but THATS NOT WHAT WE WANT TO SEE!!!!!

Wtf is Adam on about though? If it isn't a major clue (it's not) then the pictures are boring, repetitive, and pointless...

So you mean they're Instagram posts?

Headache hit the nail on the head. :lol:

Instragram is for posting the mundane artsy stuff or whatever you're doing at a given moment, mostly. It's never going to be for posting just the important stuff and nothing but that... unless you're one of those that rarely posts but once a year, if that.

They might be pic-ing the songs for the album, trying out different orders... First there were seven songs that made the cut, now twelve...

1 guitar pic = 1 song on SOE

As in, they are determining what songs are making the cut right now.

Nah

"Just getting lost in the music"

If I wanted to make a far out there leap, Adam's pics are the songs left to make the album. Each one turned over is complete.

But.....NAH

What's actually happening here is this:
Adam is bored shitless by Edge's insistence that the new album needs more tinkering.
To amuse himself, he has taken to stealing Edge's picks.
He has now stolen 12 picks, which he thinks is awfully amusing.
Edge hasn't figured it out yet, and is tinkering with some electronic knobs to see if that helps his picks return.
Meanwhile, a little U2 fan waits...

Edge just posted something from the south of France.. Lillywhite was near there too on Friday before "work." I think they're still very much at work on this thing.

Maybe we'll get an album nugget or two on the radio special but more than likely we'll just hear "happy birthday to Lawrence!" and another discussion of all their "punk" influences.

Edge just posted something from the south of France.. Lillywhite was near there too on Friday before "work." I think they're still very much at work on this thing.

Maybe we'll get an album nugget or two on the radio special but more than likely we'll just hear "happy birthday to Lawrence!" and another discussion of all their "punk" influences.

Edge is the most vague and nonchalant member of the band regarding album news so don't get your hopes up.

Why would some still hope for news regarding SOE?

If Adam talks about March/April 2017..... just chill.... enjoy the rest of the year , come back to U2 next year, that's what I'm going to do.... they can do whatever they want.... I am not interested anymore.... until the day SOE is actually out there....

Edge is the most vague and nonchalant member of the band regarding album news so don't get your hopes up.

True, but did it sound like my hopes are up? It wouldn't be absurd to hear a quick progress update (like a "bustin' our ass to finish by Christmas" comment) but as I said, more than likely it's gonna be same old chatter on their early influences and maybe a birthday wish for Larry.

If Adam talks about March/April 2017..... just chill.... enjoy the rest of the year , come back to U2 next year, that's what I'm going to do.... they can do whatever they want.... I am not interested anymore.... until the day SOE is actually out there....

What fun or point to there is a new album thread if we all sat back and waited until it came out? Props to you but I enjoy reading the occasional tidbits and speculation in the months leading up to the music. I'm firmly confident we're getting it Spring '17, too, so I'm not stressing out waiting for new news..

But STILL interested enough to stop by and see if there's any new news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom