SOE 14: The Morning after Meltdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you hear? Not wanting Hillary Clinton to be president..

Not wanting Hillary to be president? Seriously? That's your take-away?

The reality is a diluted vote just increases the possibility that the worst possible alternative becomes the new reality. Is that the price the so-called Hillary haters are willing to pay?

It's not like there's a remotely decent alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Didn't you hear? Not wanting Hillary Clinton to be president means that someone you've never met can immediately convict you of being a racist, a sexist, a fascist, and "reprehensible." That's pretty much the gist of what the Dreamforce thread devolved into.
It doesn't mean you are one.

It means you're supporting one. Which you will be. Cause he is.

Take that however you'd please.

Not Wanting Donald Trump to be President >>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Anything else I can think of, which includes Not Wanting Hillary Clinton to be President).

I'm post 935 (I think) Meltdown thread almost over. Thread 15 will be much better right?

Didn't you hear? Not wanting Hillary Clinton to be president means that someone you've never met can immediately convict you of being a racist, a sexist, a fascist, and "reprehensible." That's pretty much the gist of what the Dreamforce thread devolved into.

What a ridiculous post. Complicity in electing a racist, sexist, fascist piece of shit is what people were accused of. Not wanting Hillary to be president is the default position of many thinking people who will still vote for her, because Trump is a moron. Feel the Bern.

Yeah I never understood this! People don't want Hillary so they rather vote for someone who is a million times worse! It makes as much sense as saying I don't want to go for that root canal so I'll just get that gun and ahoot myself in the face instead! Hillary is no saint by all means but she is a saint compared to trump! And I love the fact that artists like u2 and Bruce Springsteen are speaking up! If it hurts the feelings of the trumpsters (to put it nicely) then so be it! Reality hurts sometimes!

In case anyone's interested the CW iHeart night one broadcast is happening right now. So far they've shown two bands (Billy Idol and Twenty One Pilots) and only one song for each. I wonder which U2 track will be shown?

They're sticking with one song each but the latest commercial bumper just said still to come, two performances by "the world's biggest band". Unless they meant Tears for Fears (joking), I'm going with Desire and ISHFWILF.

The telecast performances were Desire and Vertigo.

It could've been the shots and some crafty editing, but the arena certainly didn't look nearly as empty as some people let on. The crowd seemed pretty loud and active, too.

Weren't there pics from the concert that showed the arena still full during U2s performance during the night of anyway?

Oh for pete's sake.

If you want to discuss politics, this is not the thread to do so. Stop, do not pass go, head to FYM.

If this thread keeps going in that direction, it will be closed.

From what I've seen on Youtube, there didn't seem to be any more than a light speckling of empty seats throughout the arena. Meaning some people saw who they wanted to see, and figured they'd rather skip U2 and head over to Spearmint Rhino or something.

I read on another site that were 60,000 at Cow Palace/Geneva Theatre/Cloud whatever it was called the other night? Anyone else here that? I thought it was initially billed as say 35,000 or something?

Weren't there pics from the concert that showed the arena still full during U2s performance during the night of anyway?

I believe as people left the front, the people from the back moved up to fill in... as would normally happen.

I mean even if 2k people left it would still leave 18k in the building, which would make the people who said that a ton of people left correct, while also making those who say the place still looked full correct as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom