so who's going to cleveland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will be there. Unfortunatly, I don't have a cell phone but I am staying at the Holiday Inn Select with Mrs. Edge, and BAW. The Toronto group is pretty large and anyone in it will be able to point out who 'spinny' is.

My boyfriend is the singer in Elevation too, so hopefully I will see some of you at their show on Saturday night.

Did I read write that Hippy and Elizabeth are going to be there! OMG!! I can't wait to meet you guys!

I don't have a cell phone, either, but I'll be at the Hyatt. Unfortunately I got sick over the weekend, so I'm resting up to get my energy back.:scream: :scream:

Jam Jar said:
yeah, so it is a bit hard! i know all's i'm gonna do is maybe somehow show the word pleba or something silly like that lol i don't know. i'll think of something. and i think everyone will know eliz..she's wearing her adam pants :D

I knew David told me to bring my pants for a reason... :D
yay, Eliz and I can have a Pants Party! :hyper:

oh yeah, we're coming, at the hyatt on the arcade with J and eep :wave:
this shall be much fun!

OH and unless something weird has happened, I'm almost positive Hippy will not be there.
I will be the one also possibly wearing adam pants... or you can look for my blonde fro-ed boyfriend. Heh.
:shifty:

Last edited:
Kristie said:

I knew David told me to bring my pants for a reason... :D
yay, Eliz and I can have a Pants Party! :hyper:

oh yeah, we're coming, at the hyatt on the arcade with J and eep :wave:
this shall be much fun!

OH and unless something weird has happened, I'm almost positive Hippy will not be there.
I will be the one also possibly wearing adam pants... or you can look for my blonde fro-ed boyfriend. Heh.
:shifty:

I am jealous of all of you and your Adam pants. I saw two different people wearing the red ones on TV this past week...I was like..."wait! When is it my turn to get Adam Pants??"

:reject:

Heh, sorry.

Kristie!! :wave: 4 Days!!! :hyper: :dance:

~J

I have a question. How much is it going to cost to get into this thing? I'm not a member of the HOF. I've never been anywhere close to the place. I have to bring traveler's checks and I need to know how much to bring. :help: :help: :confused: :confused:

verte76 said:
I have a question. How much is it going to cost to get into this thing? I'm not a member of the HOF. I've never been anywhere close to the place. I have to bring traveler's checks and I need to know how much to bring. :help: :help: :confused: :confused:

Rock N Roll Hall of Fame

General Public:
Adults: $18.00
Seniors (60+): $14.00
Children ages 9-12: $11.00
Children 8 & under: FREE

Members:
Free

Free Museum admission for children 8 and under with the purchase of an adult admission. Tickets may be purchased at the Museum box office.

For more last-minute information, or to purchase tickets in advance, call (800) 493-ROLL or visit your Ticketmaster outlet.

RTA Waterfront Line riders receive $2 off adult admission. Visitors must present Waterfront Line passes at time of Museum ticket purchase. Not valid with any other discount offers or for special event shows.

Also:

Two-day passes are available through the Museum's box office. Tickets are $23.00 for adults, $21.00 for seniors and $20.00 for children. Passes are good for two consecutive days only.

The museum also participates in the AAA national "Show Your Card & Save" program. AAA members receive the following discounted rates when they present their AAA card at the museum's box office:

Adult (ages 13-59): $16.00
Youth (ages 9-12): $9.50
Seniors (ages 60+): $12.50

Show your college ID and receive $2 off a $18 regular adult admission
Show your military ID and receive an adult ticket for $14.50

:wave:

~J

Pictures of Bono & Edge at the Hall. These are old, but I'm bored and am posting them anyway. :tongue:

111.jpg

146.jpg

147.jpg

thanks to Kiran (JamJar) for getting everyone excited!!! I will DEFINITELY BE THERE with my PANTS ON!!!

If you're lucky later maybe they'll come off.

We prob. won't stay at a hotel ($$$ is hard to come by) but we will be there to party with our PLEBA PALS!!!

Hippy- I will def. miss you. Kristie, Spinny...can't wait!!! Charlene are you seriously gonna be there?

See you all in a few days!

P.S. I think people should wear their Interference names, too...that will really help me. We should've made T-SHIRTS! Black ones with white writing? "Team PLEBAN" on the back...and then embroidered on the front left breast our name...like a bowling team!!!

elizabeth said:

Charlene are you seriously gonna be there?

Yes!!! I bought my plane ticket 2 months ago LOL! If you're able to track down spinny or Mrs. Edge, I'll probably be somewhere in the vicinity :D :hyper:

Maybe I'll bring a pack of "HELLO MY NAME IS __________ stickers and pass them out to everyone :wink:

I can't believe it's all happening the day after the day after tomorrow!!!! :hyper:

Since I can't make the Pleba convention, I hope I can meet as many Pleba girls as humanly possible. I hope all of you will come out to see Elevation on the Saturday, we could sure use the moral support! :D

Mrs. Edge said:
I can't believe it's all happening the day after the day after tomorrow!!!! :hyper:

Since I can't make the Pleba convention, I hope I can meet as many Pleba girls as humanly possible. I hope all of you will come out to see Elevation on the Saturday, we could sure use the moral support! :D

Woo Hoo :) I can't believe it's just 4 days away! I also can't wait to see your Elevation...I 've heard nothing but good things about them...well except Brady's jacket...hehe ;)

Lori :mac:

LoriHewson said:

Woo Hoo :) I can't believe it's just 4 days away! I also can't wait to see your Elevation...I 've heard nothing but good things about them...well except Brady's jacket...hehe ;)

Lori :mac:

Oddly enough, the jacket no longer smells.

This is so exciting that I will finally get to meet so many of you. BAW, "Hello my name is" tags are a brilliant idea.

*steps out of lurkdom*
You will all have a BLAST! The gathering in Feb. was so much fun!!! I wish I could join you. :jealous:

I am seriously considering the PLEBA convention in July. Will any of you be making a return trip then? I'll need to get my plane tickets soon I guess.

*back into lurkdom* :wink:

Lemon Meringue said:
*steps out of lurkdom*
You will all have a BLAST! The gathering in Feb. was so much fun!!! I wish I could join you. :jealous:

I am seriously considering the PLEBA convention in July. Will any of you be making a return trip then? I'll need to get my plane tickets soon I guess.

*back into lurkdom* :wink:

:wave: Mama Neeta!! :hug:

Kristie said:

see now, having your interference name be the same as your real name is a handy thing sometimes :D

Absolutely!!! We are so brilliant.

I talked to Kiran on the phone Mon. night and we are both very excited!

Charlene, I can't believe you're coming all the way out...I think that is so cool! I may be wearing the interference.com LV shirt you mailed me!!

(I have this weird premonition I'm going to be giddy and giggly and over excited all Saturday- so I apologize in advance.HAHA!)

2 Days!!! :dance: :hyper: :dance: :hyper: :adam: :dance: :hyper:

...wait how'd :adam: get in there?

:angel:

A few people are already in Cleveland or are heading there today. Today and tomorrow are going to seem super long to me, I know it. My work is boring enough as it is...I don't need to be all excited about Cleveland on top of it.

I started packing last night....that's sad. :reject:

~J

Don't feel bad. I am going to start packing tonight.

Fortunatly I have a conference tommorow and only half a day on Friday. I don't think that I could take another full day of work this week.

Well that's good. I don't feel so bad now. :)

I wish I had an easy day tomorrow but I don't. :sigh:

I guess that'll make going away that much better though.

:wave:

~J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom