So is KaYne West still supporting?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that's wishful thinking - anyone other than Kayne would be fantastic......just not Kasey Chambers......

i'd like to see them use Australian bands

Eskimo Joe
Youth Group
Gelbison
even The Whitlams have a new cd and will be touring, Silverchair also are recording and i heard (no reliable source just a rumour)powderfinger have started to write again

Probably my biggest disappointment with the delay is the fact that it will mean no Kanye. In his place no doubt we'll get one of a hundred completely interchangeable current 'rock' bands, or B Grade Australian act, both of which you will struggle to remember in a decade.

To the people that suggested either Powderfinger, or far worse, INXS, please destroy your tickets.

Just kidding.

No, seriously.

if Michael Hutchence was still alive it would be a fair bet that INXS would be supporting as Michael Hutchence was Bono's friend and the song stuck in a moment you can't get out of was written about his suicide

There's been a long standing rumour/urban tale that it was INXS who were scheduled to support for Popmart, hence the tiny venue tour of theirs leading into the U2 tour (warm up?) which Hutchence in the end commited suicide on the eve of, and the crappy 'last minute' addition of Sidewinder to the support slot. I don't know how true it is, because that story only started the minute after Hutchence died and I don't even remember it as a rumour beforehand.

zepher25 said:
if Michael Hutchence was still alive it would be a fair bet that INXS would be supporting as Michael Hutchence was Bono's friend and the song stuck in a moment you can't get out of was written about his suicide

Does anyone else find this "sentence" funny?

Back
Top Bottom