So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not too shabby, watched Chicken Run (as you do) and cleared up my desk to make room for the imminent arrival of my new mac :drool: Watched Blood Diamond :sad: Now it's time to get some work done :sigh: Damn deadlines.

Ah, how nice Carek! :) :hug:

A very busy day doing paper work at work. Today was a short work day, so that was nice. After work I went to check in on my aunt who has had a very bad cold. She looked and feels much better today, then, when I saw her on Friday.

7/10 :up: Had a lie in, read through my classics book, had lunch at a chinese resturant and saw 'son of rambow' at the cinema, came home and read alot & had a really nice tea :drool: Not too interesting a day, but a nice one.

Ah, Carek :hug: I know that you were looking forward to meeting with you friend. I feel so bad for you. :sad:

The day flew by so very fast at work, for we were so busy. When I got off of work my aunt & I went to visit another aunt who is in the hospital. She is coming along really well. :happy:

I know but she was real nice about it and we've re-scheduled. Not to worry, but I got some sleep and the head's feeling better. The eyes now ache like mad. Glad to hear about your day and visit with your aunts. All in all we had good days. :up:

Back
Top Bottom