Shuttlecock XXXII: I know it was you, Bono. You broke my heart.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the most batshit Time Life DVD commercial, I thought it was fake.

"The Nazis! Witness how every German in the thirties and forties instantly became a Nazi! 560 minutes of German propaganda! The London Daily Mail calls it the Most Important Documentary Of The Century! Buy now and we'll ship it for free. Obama is the next Hitler! Buy now!!!"

Somebody in FYM got a job as an infomercial writer! :lol: I wonder if it's on YouTube.

It wasn't until 7 or 8 years ago that I found out you guys didn't have bags of milk.

I'm just finding this out now! my mind is blown!

I just saw the most batshit Time Life DVD commercial, I thought it was fake.

"The Nazis! Witness how every German in the thirties and forties instantly became a Nazi! 560 minutes of German propaganda! The London Daily Mail calls it the Most Important Documentary Of The Century! Buy now and we'll ship it for free. Obama is the next Hitler! Buy now!!!"

Somebody in FYM got a job as an infomercial writer! :lol: I wonder if it's on YouTube.

If it wasn't for WWII, oldies and old people Time Life would be out of business...

Don't worry, Elfa, you will soon have an American bag on your porch. It will not be filled with milk, but it will be on fire.

Can I come to Canada? My brother's in the middle of a meltdown. Screaming, crying tantrum for going on three hours now. And my mom, instead to trying to make it better, just keeps screaming at him to shut up. I hate them both. Can I come to Canada?

Don't fret, Reggo. Tomorrow is Pioneer Day, the greatest holiday of ALL TIME.

Well, the container is all packed up (save for an air mattress and sheets and pillows for the night). It feels weird sitting on the floor (chairs are packed up) in a mostly empty place that has been my home for the past 9 years.

Starting a life together with my fiancée. :hyper:
Moving away from California. :sigh:

Well, the container is all packed up (save for an air mattress and sheets and pillows for the night). It feels weird sitting on the floor (chairs are packed up) in a mostly empty place that has been my home for the past 9 years.

Starting a life together with my fiancée. :hyper:
Moving away from California. :sigh:

Change is good. Getting to explore a new city is a gift, and to do it with someone you love is a greater gift still.

Good luck with everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom