Shuttlecock XXV: Praying for Bono's Ball Circulation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you had posted in the kitty thread before...

Yeah...but...nobody in there but us cat freaks. :D And it was a picture of my choice. Different than a picture you didn't know was taken suddenly showing up online. I don't much care anymore I guess. I still love that sneaky bastard NSW.

well, chicockgo sounds like it was tons o' fun.

:sigh:

Not to rub it in, but it really was. :) I think it was all said in person, but in case it wasn't, I really enjoyed meeting and hanging out with all you fine 'cockers. Flying to a beautiful city, meeting some great people and realizing that it's not all a charade and they're just as cool in person, and then going together to see our favorite band perform - that's what I call a great weekend. :up:

[/sentimental]

I honestly thought you all knew that I took the photo after the fact. Sorry if I shouldn't have posted it. :reject:

It's all good. :hug:

I went and immediately sent out spoiler emails and texts to people who would have preferred I didn't, so ... :shrug:

I just would have liked to not have been making a goofy face and look fat in the picture. But then again, I probably have a goofy face and am fat, so there's likely nothing I can do about that.

I just would have liked to not have been making a goofy face and look fat in the picture. But then again, I probably have a goofy face and am fat, so there's likely nothing I can do about that.

Yeah, your goofy face issues bother me not.

I just forgot that Martha might have wanted to retain her privacy.

They're going to start selling "I went to a U2 concert and all I got was NSW ruining my life" T-Shirts

They're going to start selling "I went to a U2 concert and all I got was NSW ruining my life" T-Shirts

LOL!!!

If y'all don't want the pic up, you can have a moderator remove it, just so you know :shh: I don't post my pic on the forum either, though there are pictures of me at gatherings floating around :shifty: Oh yeah, and that time there was a video from Adam of U2 driving up to the Capitol Records building earlier this year, and somehow I was caught on it :shifty:

I'm shocked my photo hasn't made it on considering how many douchebags have seen photos of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom