Shuttlecock XXIV: Making the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God Only Knows is a fantastic song. Do they have that too?

Yeah, click on one of the titles to go to the site, and it should be in the list on the right side of the page where you can find related videos.

I liked these two more because of the tight harmonies - less of that (at first, anyway) in God Only Knows, but it's such an amazing song.

Perfection.

I was hoping to find a similar video for Good Vibrations, but just random a capella choirs singing it, which ... no thanks.

Plus Sicy is probably start some shit mid flight and get the plane turned around anyway. You know how she is....

Are you kidding? It'll be the opposite - Sicy's totally going to throw any troublemakers off the plane herself, mid flight.

First I'm gonna start some shit, then I'm gonna throw people off the plane. :killintheface:

So as it turns OUT, u2popmofo and I are on the SAME flight to Atlanta, Germany CHICAGO.

What are the ODDS? ESPECIALLY with this RECESSION!?!?

That thread gives me the warm fuzzies

Bring your receipts for any music you bring with you.

God Only Knows is a fantastic song. Do they have that too?

That's an all-time Top 10 track for me.

First I'm gonna start some shit, then I'm gonna throw people off the plane. :killintheface:

You are Harrison Ford.

This morning on KEXP the DJ played

A Sort of Homecoming - U2
Station Approach - Elbow
Cuts You Up - Peter Murphy

:heart:

A good drive in on a cloudy, fall-like morning.

My local independent station has a new morning DJ who seems to always report that she'd just played one or two of my favorite songs the second I get in the car, and then proceeds to play complete garbage during the period in which I drive to work.

Ha! The weekday morning DJ is the one I like best on KEXP. the other times I listen, I'll hear maybe one or two songs I recognize or like, and the rest will be the kind of indie stuff I do not care for.

And then they'll get into a 20-minute hip hop set or something, and I have no use for that.

Maybe that's what you get for not saying hi back to people when they say hi to you, YOU STUCK UP JERK

I only tune into the radio if I need the traffic report. Otherwise it's my iPod or silence.

ZOMG, guys! U2 is putting on a concert for the people of London today!

Watch for a snippet of "London Calling" during "Unknown Caller"

Back
Top Bottom