Shuttlecock XXII: Adam is British

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi5:

don't look now kids but U2 have CHANGED UP tha motha fuckin setlist for tonight so far:

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Elevation
7. Desire
8. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
9. One

oh and fuck spoilers...

:hi5:

don't look now kids but U2 have CHANGED UP tha motha fuckin setlist for tonight so far:

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Elevation
7. Desire
8. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
9. One

oh and fuck spoilers...

Awwww hell naw.

I think they should only play Elevation if they show clips of Tomb Raider on the crab through out the song.

11. City Of Blinding Lights

Interesting... the loss of UC/UF is vexing... I am hoping they are going to use these later in the set...

UC will pop up for sure....UF, not sure. Will be interesting to see if UF starts to rotate in and out, or if I'm being lame here and jumping the gun by even pondering this, as it simply might be played later in the set.

According to the leaked set list that is throwing everyone into a tizzy, Bad is in, and, no UF or UC tonight.

You know what? Despite the loss of UF and UC, this is a positive development. Having a little mystery from night to night would be a very good thing. Then again, if I stopped looking at set lists after shows, there'd be even more mystery.

According to the leaked set list that is throwing everyone into a tizzy, Bad is in, and, no UF or UC tonight.

You know what? Despite the loss of UF and UC, this is a positive development. Having a little mystery from night to night would be a very good thing. Then again, if I stopped looking at set lists after shows, there'd be even more mystery.

lol, unfortunately, the bitching will continue unabated...

it is usually the last song before the encore I believe...

Oh, okay. Wasn't sure if they've been doing a double encore set-up like the last tour.

This is true.

I'm actually starting to warm up to "Unknown Caller," too, oddly enough.

That is the one cool thing, should some of these songs go away. I got to hear them already. Selfish, I know, sorry, but it's my silver lining.

I really like Until the End of the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom